Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,271 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Bro I downloaded collector version in 2 devices and in both it is showing standard version. I thought my device might have problem but in both device it is showing same. Please tell what to do.
There is a typo is one version but I forgot which one. So if you downloaded "CE.apk" then its the Collector Edition. Also you can just match the features above to be sure. Or just check if you have "Chest Doesn't Removed When Opened" feature in Loot section.

Nisha2345

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Please add support ability multiplier in the next mod update. And also sparkling version beys too.

nikhil44s

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Bro please help me
My gems are not increaseing they are increaseing very slowly please help me

KiroJoseph07

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I love this mod! This is the only mod that doesn't ever get banned .. I appreciate it and I really love this mod team (Gourov)! Keep it up 😁

KAIFF321

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I need Beyblade burst rivels 3.11.2 update mod apk please provide this apk fastly 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

VideoGuidFor

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
how do I exactly fix "please use alternative code" when I typed the license and my username right

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Will Update it asap.

ExoticMarren

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hey @Gourov I'm unable to login in game, I just installed it now and when I enter my username and license then it keeps on loading and doesn't let me enter the game
Screenshot_2023-05-10-19-05-56-62_ec1964db3c467ec7d631b65273121171.jpg

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Due to my tight schedule, I am barely getting time to work on this game. I am really sorry for the delay and Thanks for your patience.
I thought you guys would like some sneek of the next update.

Old ...
Screenshot_13.png

New ...
Screenshot_14.png

Divshagun

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Please make new mod of Beyblade Burst Rivals v3.11.2 is launched. This mod has been outdated. So you can make the new mod

Ayazsk9

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hey gourav
I want to tell a problem that I am facing daily in gouvirus edition.
When I on technique cauge refill feature from (battle section)
And start continental league I saw my opponent also technique refill

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Also do not forget the fix the lag issue in next update!
Lag on inventory ? How many beys or boxes you have ? The lag is happening due to loading a lot of resources. Thats why I cant fix that. But as I noticed once everything loaded it starts working as usual.
Hey gourav
I want to tell a problem that I am facing daily in gouvirus edition.
When I on technique cauge refill feature from (battle section)
And start continental league I saw my opponent also technique refill
Yap the technique is also useable by the AI opponent.

Beyblade Burst Rivals v3.11.1 !! Exclusive Mega MOD !! was released by Gourov and 67834 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.