💬 Review bingo pop

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,068 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kreis412

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: bingo pop

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): Bingo Pop + MOD

I never thought I would love a bingo game. That is, until now.

Review:
Bingo Pop! truly is one of the most addictive games I have ever played. The content is always changing. From teams to tournaments all the way to lucky pets (that I'm still not sure if they do anything) this game never stops dragging me in. There's really only one problem but, I'll get to that later. The game starts off slow. At first, you are only playing one bingo card at a time. Then you start leveling up. I urge you all to join a team as soon as possible because, before too long you realize league points are all powerful in the chase for more cherries. (Cherries being the currency to play and buy more bingo cards.) It took me a while to even learn that there were league tournaments being held each week all around the world. League points is what puts you higher in those leagues. The higher you are the more cherries you get. As for lucky pets, mine is Captain Bluebelly. As I said before I'm not sure if he does anything but I'll be damned if I'm gonna change him. As you collect different items like cards and tickets you get more copies of pets. So as you level up you're pets do too.
Now the bad. Cherries (the currency I mentioned before) are kinda hard to come across. Also, to really get anywhere in the game you have to have a good team and, it's hard to get good devoted players or for that matter communicate with them. The fast track would be to go to the high rollers area. This is where you can receive the most XP and gain the most levels. The only problem is it costs a lot of cherries. That leaves you only one real choice and that's pay for some cherries with cold hard cash.
Besides that, I'd say the game is worth a few bucks. It is ever changing, fun even if you really don't like bingo, it has collections, teams, leagues and tournaments. If I was to give this game a rating out of ten I would give it an 81/2 only because it kinda forces you to buy cherries out of you're own pocket.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes I would highly recommend this game to bingo players and even to people who have never played or don't even like bingo. There's a lot to this game not to give it a try.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: