Birthday's

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,057 happy users since 2014.
Register

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
How about a lucky dip on users birthdays. Can open a present and get upto 100 sb points.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'd love to, I even set up a birthday reward time ago but guess what? People started registering duplicate accounts with very-close birth dates just to claim the gift.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'd love to, I even set up a birthday reward time ago but guess what? People started registering duplicate accounts with very-close birth dates just to claim the gift.
Multiple accounts not an issue now dude. Don't think people can abuse it now.
Just a thought.

Last edited:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Multiple accounts not an issue now dude. Don't think people can abuse it now.
Just a thought.
Disagree, it still is, they just get caught more oftens but that won't stop them.

I thought of adding "Active User" as a condition, but that's too much works and waiting for most.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Disagree, it still is, they just get caught more oftens but that won't stop them.

I thought of adding "Active User" as a condition, but that's too much works and waiting for most.
Or I guess they need a badge no matter which badge it is.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Or I guess they need a badge no matter which badge it is.
Having any other badges is more likely they're already committed to the forum so adding this as another potential reward make sense.
Idk, I'm down to say yes under some conditions but it just feels like over kill since the reward still go to committee(s).

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Having any other badges is more likely they're already committed to the forum so adding this as another potential reward make sense.
Idk, I'm down to say yes under some conditions but it just feels like over kill since the reward still go to committee(s).
I said any badges that means active user badges too . But not only that also pro badge and year badges. And I don't think it's wrong to give our committed members some gifts too on their birthdays. As I saw many that doesn't have active badges but has other badge.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I said any badges that means active user badges too . But not only that also pro badge and year badges. And I don't think it's wrong to give our committed members some gifts too on their birthdays. As I saw many that doesn't have active badges but has other badge.
It isn't wrong but we go from the "everyone gets it" right back to "trusty-ish enough" people xD
Again, it make sense but I feel kinda bad, not for the abusers, they can f off but the other one Owo

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It isn't wrong but we go from the "everyone gets it" right back to "trusty-ish enough" people xD
Again, it make sense but I feel kinda bad, not for the abusers, they can f off but the other one Owo
Not really actually we are going from "Only very active users" to "everyone commited" to this site. Coz if you make the requirements "Active user" it will only cover bunch of people (which is already lot I know) but peoples who do things but not active because of irl will be not fair. That's why I suggest "Any Badge" requirements. It will cover every user commited to this forum.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I thought the multiple accounts were a thing of the past @Sbenny
So what do you mean by " badges ". Are we introducing another level of active user?

Last edited:

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I thought the multiple accounts were a thing of the past @Sbenny
So what do you mean by " badges ". Are we introducing another level of active user?
Multiple accounts will never be a past thing, it still have a lot of room to exploit like joining a contest with multiple accounts or like/follow yourself (of course you need to be at least active for this but most don't know).

And badges are what you're wearing rn, Approved Releaser and Active User, those are badges :3

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Multiple accounts will never be a past thing, it still have a lot of room to exploit like joining a contest with multiple accounts or like/follow yourself (of course you need to be at least active for this but most don't know).

And badges are what you're wearing rn, Approved Releaser and Active User, those are badges :3
I know about badges kasaminator haha.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Sorry I know I should not speak. I have read everything above. Whatever your decision might be (hoping for a yes). Please decide it before my birthday.😅😅

Last edited:

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, we did have a birthday thing before, I didn't know it was removed 👀

But I guess since alt accounts are a thing, I'd advise against it.

Or, as kasami said, we could have the requirement of active user badge 👀