Mod apk Blade Crafter

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!
  • Overall Rating 4.4
    Based on 13 reviews

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
1 million gold isn't that much could you please change it to 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 instead please? I downloaded it and replaced my save thinking it would be better than mine but it was way worse to be honest I was in the hundred trillions and I was part level 2000
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
1 million gold isn't that much could you please change it to 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 instead please? I downloaded it and replaced my save thinking it would be better than mine but it was way worse to be honest I was in the hundred trillions and I was part level 2000
You can just use all the Gems to buy as much Gold as you want.
When you advance to around Stage 1000, you can buy 500T per 100 Gem, which is A LOT. the higher level you advance, you more you can buy with 100Gems.

Btw, how did you replace with your saved game, it wouldn't let me backup, hence restoring on my version 3.80.
 
In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Gem reward crashes the app. Money reward still works.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Still don't know how to backup this MOD game and restore it on the original version v3.91
Can anyone help?~~
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Completely fails. "Game ends with error" then gems and gold all drop to zero when reopened
 
Last edited:
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi I'm new trying to hammer code for property brothers
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Completely fails. "Game ends with error" then gems and gold all drop to zero when reopened
 
Blade Crafter was released by GanjaMan96HD and 43339 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Top