Total discussions
Total views

Book Recommendations: Sci-Fi Books

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya Everyone!

Now that we have this nifty new group to discuss ebooks, I thought it would be a really cool idea to have a place here where we could recommend books from various genres that we feel that the other people in our group would enjoy :D

When you get a moment if you know a great book that falls into the following genre that you feel other members would love, please leave a comment below recommending it :D

Sci-Fi Books

ChadCross

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Superstars of Tomorrow

Synopsis
"Every time background music plays in my head, I feel like there is nothing to be afraid of." —Fang Zhao
Toward the end of the apocalyptic period, Fang Zhao lost his life. However, instead of dying, he found himself 500 years later in the body of a young and aspiring composer who shared the same name. Having received a second chance at life, Fang Zhao sets out to achieve the previous owner's dreams.
Armed with the experience of living through an apocalyptic age and his profession as a composer before that period, Fang Zhao uses his talent, wits, and knowledge to make his mark in the entertainment industry of the future."

I'll just drop this one here as it is sci-fi after all but it is mainly revolves around Fang Zhao making music while roaming around which is plot driven. so this one for now which is my favorite.
You can find this on webnovel.cm or wuxiaworld