💬 Review Breach:The Archangel Job

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,281 happy users since 2014.
Register

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Breach:The Archangel Job

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - [Hosted Games] Breach: The Archangel Job v.1.0.4 ACOM MEGA MOD(updated)

This game is a text adventure with elements of crime, thriller, comedy and action.
This game reaches my expectations.

Review:
Okay.Here we go again...
Like I said above, this game starts you off with 4 possible choices, some with certain strengths and weaknesses.

There is the smiler (creative...gotta give him that...) Which has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH SMILING. He's the intimidation of the crew(ironic...right?),

Then you have the Shotty (he's on a mad one..) Who helps with the intimidation and watches out for cops, if not kills them( I ain't lying)

Then you have the.....(Wait for it...)...driver and the technician, which is self explanatory (gotta make this quick..fingers hurting...)

You can be the friendly neighborhood Robin Hood, a criminal or FBI informant. You can become an FBI agent midway ( the ending ain't nice...snitches get stitches...in this case...A LOT).

Got to say though this is a very good game and has repeatability. But it is long.
There are cheats but the ACOM MOD by Phytoplankton allows your finger to survive the harsh process of typing "loading mother" 20 times to get a golden baseball bat..really used ( but trust me...my finger knows through personal experience).
You will be able to buy anything in the game and have money to buy things in the moment . For example, a gift for your crew of a scrambled for a hacker etc.
One of the main reasons I like this game is because of its comedy. Rook and Bishop are the funniest crime duo I've ever...seen...heard...read(is that the correct term?)
Gabriel with his cold and the crew saying bless you while on a stealth up in the most secure tower in Chicago. No biggie...right?

Got to end it there.( Kinda broke...definitely not doing it for the cash... Send help)

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes I would recommend this because the comedy has been synthesized for maximum impact. It's awesome.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Lord Stark

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This game is spectacular. It has the right amount of excitement and engages with the gamer. I would definitely recommend it to be tried out.