📰 News! BUG Reports

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,948 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi all,

I just attempted an important script update which took me many days of work, so please feel free to report the bugs you encounter in the new forum upgrade below. I'll fix them one by one as soon as I can. Please make sure to not report a bug already reported by others, thanks!

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Where is the general chat ?
Post automatically merged:

And don't know if I should laugh or cry ?

It's my game man....☹
Fixed.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Some logos not working....
Thanks for reporting, should be fixed now! Also, you should now be able to reply to your threads.

Thank you for the great work. The free coins link for various milestones via youtube likes is gone. We were almost at 15K🙂
I think you were referring to the message at the top of the forum, right? If so, I just readded it :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
We lost the flags item?
I see from your profile that you still have the item. I think the effect is temporarily disabled as the SB Points shop is still in maintenance.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thanks @Sbenny that you fix the game reply section. But I still can't reply to my NSFW games .....:(
Anyways , no stress .... Take your time .... And don't forget to take some break .... :)

Baduy

?????????, ????????.
Active User
Member for 5 years
hmm. I think the logo of whatever you call that animation after buying lottery, flags, etc is oversize? or is it fine? and if you hit "like" it turns like instead of "unlike". I hope you understand my poor english