💬 Review Call of duty WWII

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,923 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mike00001

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Call of duty WWII

This game is awesome for those who seeks war games

Review:
By far my favorite call of duty out there. It’s very alike to the actual WW2 which is another thing I really like. Animations are a bit off but I can still appreciate them for what they are. This definitely wasn't another rushed money pit for the franchise, I just hope they continue this line of historical games like they used, it's frankly what they do best.
I was happily surprised to see that Daniels isn’t the only star of the campaign; though he’s a competent soldier, he’s not cut out for espionage, operating a tank, or piloting a fighter plane. Instead, WW2 set Daniels aside and even upstaged him as I played through other intriguing missions as even more interesting characters, whose nature I won’t spoil. Their varied tasks were a welcome change to Daniels’ cycle of clearing and capturing areas or destroying artillery.

That’s not to say the basic gunplay isn’t solid, as it typically is with Call of Duty, but the Daniels’ part in the war is a little more limited in terms of objectives and moment-to-moment gameplay. Though their appearances were fleeting, I appreciated the few diverse characters that highlighted the work of soldiers and resistance groups other than white American men in WW2.

Would you recommend this to other users? Probably one of the most intriguing storylines since BO1.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐