Can anyone explain why usersdownload links keep redirecting me to Sbenny's Forum?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,534 happy users since 2014.
Register

ZivahLiat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I've been trying to download some apps- specifically, the Android ports of Fatal Twelve and Dandelion by D3T0X. I had downloaded them successfully before after unlocking them with this account, deleting them because they took up too much space. However, every time I try to click the usersdownload links, it redirects me to Denny's Forum no matter what I try. Is anyone experiencing this issue as well? Do you know of a solution? Thank you so much, and I hope you can help!

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
It's probably because those files were deleted now, when you try to visit a file which was deleted, it leads back to the forum, I'll contact the staff about it right now, and we'll see if we can resolve the issue.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heya,

These are videos that expired on that hosting site. That's why we use SBUpload - The next-gen File Hosting now.
Please, report the releases with broken links and we will contact the authors of the threads to re-upload them or refund you if it's not possible.