Mod apk Chapters Interactive Stories v1.3.7 - Unlimited Diamonds & Tickets (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,113 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxxluna

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this, I was stuck in the middle of one book and now I can finish!

Frankiee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey, sorry if this is not the right place tto post this but I really need help. I can't 't download anything on Firefox, it goe to download get to 100% but then disappears so I can't install. It was fine before now it won't let me download it. I've even tried downloading it on other Internet platform's but that download just came up with parse error when I go to install. Please can help me. It used to work and I don't know why it's not. please help me. Frankiee xxxx

Cerpaz

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years

Frankiee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please help! I can download from other sites just not this one. I need this one as this is the only one I can find up to date mod that works with lp . I used to be able to download offun of this site, why can't I anymore? Please I'm desperate to get this working. Frankiee x

Frankiee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Anyone else having trouble downloading this? I was able to download another game off this site so it is just chapters that will not download for me, anyone know why? Frankiee

veraya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
purchases still are not working.. I'm so lame

Frankiee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I had that problem but I looked online and it said to disable google play just before you install Lucky Patcher and that worked for me. Hope this helps. Frankie x
Post automatically merged:

Please can someone help me, why can't I download this. I can download other stuff on here. I waswas able to download this before, I dodon't know why I can't download it now. I'm so upset. Please helphelp. Frankie x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.