LP mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.4.6 MOD ~ UNLIMITED DIAMONDS & TICKETS (SB PATCHER HACK)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,397 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

layxr2341

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey @Sbenny i know you guys are busy working on different mods but i needed to report this problem. So i've had the mod for the chapters game for months now and everyhing has worked perfectly ,( until now). So i went to open the game and everthing was going fine up to the home screen. Please help me to fix this rpoblem as soon a s possible :(!
Post automatically merged:

Hey @Sbenny i know you guys are really busy so im gonna make this quick. So i've had the modded version of this game for months and it has ran perfrctly (until now). On thd home screen a message pops up saying my account is abnormal. Im no longer able to play stories please, help me a
Screenshot_2019-04-11-22-00-33.png
s soon as possible! Br

Attachments

Last edited:

nanaj7605

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks it works, @Sbenny however be careful Chapters upgraded and are now closing accounts from the mods.

So they said it's the tickets and diamonds from being high!

Attachments

Last edited:

malia890

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 7 years

Kataxenna

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
My account was banned as well. And there is absolutely no way around getting a new account either. T_T Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.4.6 MOD ~ UNLIMITED DIAMONDS & TICKETS (SB PATCHER HACK) was released by Ferz and 64624 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.