LP mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.4.6 MOD ~ UNLIMITED DIAMONDS & TICKETS (SB PATCHER HACK)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,838 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedflyer8

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
56994108_2417047818329893_2318819277940981760_n.jpg
I keep getting this message every time I install the apk... It will open fine without it - once the mod apk is installed it will shut down :/

LaeLita

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
show yourselves buying it with real money hopefully you wont need to prove ever again oh and dont login in in the banned account but screenshot on a new one buying gems
Post automatically merged:

just my suggestion

Onesxyone

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Crazy Maple has closed my account stating it was detected as abnormal. Just great! I have used cash many times before the mod!

Kataxenna

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
show yourselves buying it with real money hopefully you wont need to prove ever again oh and dont login in in the banned account but screenshot on a new one buying gems

just my suggestion

You get a new account if you install this through Google play, But the minute you mod it, It takes you back to your old account, which was banned. By installing the mods. Or modding it yourself. You cannot log into the old account by any-means to prove you were not doing 'suspicious/ abnormal activity'
Also, i doubt that would work really.

teddy1390

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Tahnk you i hope it work

Tahnk you i hope it work

Zanax

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Noo! Got banned, man why they had to do this. I really don't want to start all over, that's too much of a hassle. Hope there's a way to mod in an antiban. 😭

Last edited:

Onesxyone

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Doesn't work

Same. I refuse to start over it's just too much. I've used cash lots of times before the mod but guess it won't matter to Crazy Maple 😡🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapters: Interactive Stories v1.4.6 MOD ~ UNLIMITED DIAMONDS & TICKETS (SB PATCHER HACK) was released by Ferz and 64567 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.