Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.7 Unlimited Maple Coins/Diamonds Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,301 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriaki

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I install it... connected to my fb got all the diamonds i wanted ... and then uninstall (so i dont get the abnormality msg) Now i just go on playing and when im out of diamonds i can repeat this ... Fingers cross i won't get banned

oksana

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
is there anything you can do about being banned from the game? if there is anyone can explain to me? I need to know to understand what to do now

Last edited:

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Anyone else get banned?
I get the message about abnormal activity on my main account but im still able to play on my iPhone. Im able to still use the mod for the diamonds, but the window pops up after about 1 min, so i just keep opening and collect the diamonds until the window pop ups, close it, then open and repeat the steps. Once i got the enough diamonds, i play the official game with no problems and its my main account.

medusawitch

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
i kinda use this mod on android. but play on iPhone it not show popup anymore

Emma93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
aand now i am banned i was playing it without any problems
all of sudden i got banned
any advice please!!!

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
any advice please!!!
What do you mean, advice?
Make a new account. We can't unban you.
Post automatically merged:

I keep getting this and it won't let me play, i reinstalled it and still getting the same thing. Can anyone tell me what to do?
Your account is banned.
Make a new one.

is there anything you can do about being banned from the game? if there is anyone can explain to me? I need to know to understand what to do now
Make a new account

Emma93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
i didn't even logged in

i didn't even logged in

Emma93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
yeah i dont think that's going to work coz i think it's from the application itself :rolleyes::rolleyes:

wintcr

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
the detecting abnormal activity message doesn't mean you are banned. i've had it appear to me but the account is still okay.

and i've been doing the same thing as Myriaki, installing the modded app and connecting my account (with fb), get the diamonds i want/need, and then i install the app from the appstore and log into my account with all the diamonds. so far i haven't had any problems, except that message appearing after a while when i'm collecting diamonds with the modded app, but as i said, the account wasn't banned or anything.

Last edited:

Esha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
The abnormal activity message kept popping up, so I'd turn off my wifi before it popped up. But now it pops up even before the app loads completely and shuts the app automatically. :'( Sadly, it needs update already

Dellabrown

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
any advice please!!!
You're not banned. If you made a fb account, you will be able to pick up where you left off. Just install the official app. I get the message and still able to play on my iPhone. I just use the mod to collect diamonds.

Littlegranny1960

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
How can you collect duamonds if you can't sign in using the moded one?

Littlegranny1960

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
You're not banned. If you made a fb account, you will be able to pick up where you left off. Just install the official app. I get the message and still able to play on my iPhone. I just use the mod to collect diamonds.

How do you collect diamonds if you can't sign in to your moded account?

Aozora247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't think you got banned. Just can't use the modded app. Get the diamonds and uninstall the mod. Install the official one and you will se the diamonds there. Use them up and when you need more diamonds you can repeat by downloading the modded app.

Emma93

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
that's my problem now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.7 Unlimited Maple Coins/Diamonds Hack was released by Sbenny and 92027 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.