Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.7 Unlimited Maple Coins/Diamonds Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,083 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craynini

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Sigh im starting to lose hope that you start a new account even with parallel space

Craynini

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Its not working and thank you
Screenshot_2021-05-14-18-12-33.png

Angi4h

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 3 years
New problem not sure what to do. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and still this problem. I tried logging in thru SB Patcher and no go. I also have to use the login and password at the top of this post. Need help please

Attachments

Namelesscharade

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried this and then a pop up said "suspicious activity detected, please download game from app store." And now when I try to read, the same pop up comes up and I ruin my account 😭

medusawitch

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Now the popup show at startup. I think we need to update mod to bypass this

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
the mod works fine (I promise) but in order to have it work follow the instructions as it shows in the description, so make sure you have both the SB Patcher and the mod for chapters downloaded then head into the game (buy the amount of gems that has the most amount) once you do that head towards the in app purchases and click on the amount of gems you want (buy the most amount that way you can have a nice amount of gems for you're game or buy how much you want) then once you do that trade in the maple coins constantly for gems instead and that is how you'll get you're gems, but be careful so you don't get banned
Post automatically merged:

the mod works fine (I promise) but in order to have it work follow the instructions as it shows in the description, so make sure you have both the SB patcher and the mod for chapters downloaded then head into the game (buy the amount of gems that has the most amount) once you do that head towards the in app purchases and click on the amount of gems you want (buy the most amount that way you can have a nice amount of gems for you're game or buy how much you want) then once you do that trade in the maple coins constantly for gems instead and that is how you'll get you're gems, but be careful so you don't get banned

lilshiori

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did this at first and it worked. But now, the "suspicious activity" message pops up and can't get around it after reinstalling the Patcher and mod multiple times.

Bellacat

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well darn. I get the "abnormal activity" error when I try to open the app by itself and when I use the Multiple Accounts app to open it. :(

EDIT: Also tried Parallel Spaces and DO Multiple Space. The first gave me the "abnormal activity" error screen when I opened the app, and the second wouldn't even let me log in at the sbenny page. :( I'm sad since it was my favorite reading app, but I will resign myself to finding something else instead. Thank you for all your hard work. I really do appreciate it!

Last edited:

Leonorleans

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Is there something special I have to do for diamonds it's not working again. I think that uh perhaps it's broken this time too I'm sorry

Leonorleans

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did everything you said off my main account and still got the SUSPICIOUS activity thing so idk

Magentam

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Soo it doesn't work for me, I followed every instruction and read the comments but the pop-up of the "Abnormal activity" Keeps on blocking it, I haven't even enter the game once 🤷‍♀️

reddumdum

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
i cant use the app :( the patcher is not installing as well. Helppp
Screenshot_2021-05-16-22-19-12-05.png
Screenshot_2021-05-16-22-21-00-80.png

reddumdum

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Welp i give up. I did everything. Installed the app with game cache (that used to work well already). However this time, there's this popup saying "suspicious activity" i can't even get past 99% and see the menu. Then i downloaded the SB patch, disabled google play protect, still nothing.

I can't believe this happened again. There goes my sb points. thanks for the effort tho. I'll try again next time once this mod gets posotive feedback again.

medusawitch

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Me too. I can’t even get passed the loading screen at 99% Just get that pop up recently just couple days ago. I think the app found it from the server side. Maybe they changed something from backend

micahgriene

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi Debby,

I recently log in to the Chapters but was unable to play at all. This notification pops out instead. I even uninstall & reinstall, also delete and download back the file, then install again. It still doesn't work

Screenshot_2021-05-17-02-23-48-34_9fb9cb3f5949492e3a379c371a25c7fe.jpg

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
Was worried something like this would happen. The app won't open. Help please 😣

Attachments

Shurai

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Immediately bans me from the game. I tried using different paralel spaces apps and tried installing it on nox etc but immediate ban.

PipaWhales

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
If allowed can I get my SB points back or atleast if there's a new update in this MOD, minus that to the SB points I'll have to pay? I'm literally watching 3 ads every single day without a fail just collect those SB points. If not possible.. nevermind thanks anyways.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.7 Unlimited Maple Coins/Diamonds Hack was released by Sbenny and 91831 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.