Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.7 Unlimited Maple Coins/Diamonds Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,256 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

medusawitch

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
We don't punish people for fun or pleasure, we aim at making them understand their mistakes and help them prevent them from happening again in the future, so if you understand your mistake, and you update your poll vote in order to reflect what's the real problem (definitely not the fact the app is outdated), then we can remove the warning.
I change my vote. I hope I get my point back.

Esha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I thought the same. I understand 'outdated' is misleading. But so is 'not all features work' when the app won't load. 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe should have another poll option?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Changed the vote. Got back the points. Thanks sbenny!!

In any case, I hope those who voted that it works would come and help and let us know what they did that we did wrongly.
Oh that's nice. @Sbenny give me back my points since I changed as well according to your requirements. 🤷‍♀️🌼 *sigh* voting is supposed to be personal opinions based on personal experiences, I felt my issue resembled more with third option than the second or first option. It's not my fault there isn't a fourth option for it. If you think it was unfair of me to have chosen the third option, then I changed it. Now, it's unfair of you to charge me for something that isn't my fault cause either way it's misleading, so giving me back my points would be much appreciated.

atlas

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Cr@p didnt see its not working anymore. Just spent points. I'd like a refund if possible.

Windwarrior

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
For those debating about the poll voting, I really don't understand why you all are attacking Sbenny for this. The poll was supposed to help the people who will see this thread decides, whether or not they should spend their points on the mod apk. If the problem is that this app won't get pass the 'abnormal activities' part. It doesn't mean that it is outdated. The latest version according to the app store is currently 6.1.7 and this is the 6.1.7 patch. The closest thing (and, most sensible,) to vote should be 'not all the features work' and one of the features is to play the game. So I hope that you all would stop complaining but take the warning as a lesson to know how to properly do a poll. You all act like Sbenny owes you everything, while him and his teams work on creating the site, managing it, and try to not make people waste their points on misguided polls that some of you created.

Maybe it's time to reflex on your actions, and think about the possibility that MAYBE you're in the wrong. Admitting to your own fault isn't that hard.

Last edited:

Aozora247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
For those debating about the poll voting, I really don't understand why you all are attacking Sbenny for this. The poll was supposed to help the people who will see this thread decides, whether or not they should spend their points on the mod apk. If the problem is that this app won't get pass the 'abnormal activities' part. It doesn't mean that it is outdated. The latest version according to the app store is currently 6.1.7 and this is the 6.1.7 patch. The closest thing (and, most sensible,) to vote should be 'not all the features work' and one of the features is to play the game. So I hope that you all would stop complaining but take the warning as a lesson to know how to properly do a poll. You all act like Sbenny owes you everything, while him and his teams work on creating the site, managing it, and try to not make people waste their points on misguided polls that some of you created.

Maybe it's time to reflex on your actions, and think about the possibility that MAYBE you're in the wrong. Admitting to your own fault isn't that hard.
Dear Windwarrior, not debating or acting as if sbenny owes us anything here. It was a misunderstanding because we truly thought the poll was to let the Modders know about an issue with an app. And there was not enough options so we chose the option which we thought was the closest one.

Say it is actually use to inform other downloaders... What is the point of the poll when people either don't vote or vote for "not all features" are working? Because that is also misleading other downloaders. Since they wouldn't know that the app is not loading properly because it seems that's the case here. Think about it.

Just want to suggest maybe to put another voting option "app not loading or not working*, so we can inform other downloaders more accurately instead of choosing "outdated". Don't mean to offend but suggestion for improvement.

Nyxsis013

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Google has locked me out of the game can I get around tht

Windwarrior

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years

Dear Windwarrior, not debating or acting as if sbenny owes us anything here. It was a misunderstanding because we truly thought the poll was to let the Modders know about an issue with an app. And there was not enough options so we chose the option which we thought was the closest one.

Say it is actually use to inform other downloaders... What is the point of the poll when people either don't vote or vote for "not all features" are working? Because that is also misleading other downloaders. Since they wouldn't know that the app is not loading properly because it seems that's the case here. Think about it.

Just want to suggest maybe to put another voting option "app not loading or not working*, so we can inform other downloaders more accurately instead of choosing "outdated". Don't mean to offend but suggestion for improvement.
Gonna quote how you worded the first time that you knew your points were deducted. "This is a daylight robbery!!" If you were to state the problem calmly, and professionally. I wouldn't have to anything to say about it. You were quick to shift the blame on the fact that you points were deducted, rather than thinking that maybe you were in the wrong here. And the wording was truthfully annoying, and not helpful to those that would help assist you on your problem. Imagine a misunderstanding happened and you were in Sbenny's shoes. Imagine working, and managing a full time site where users can collect points for FREE. and still are rude to you. That's frustrating.

But what you did is (maybe not intentional) try to call Sbenny out and try to make him look like a bad guy for deducting your points. Where you could have just be civil about it. That's all I have to say. Be nice to those who helps you, it's easy when you know basic manners.

medusawitch

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Unfortunately it doesn't work. If there any way we can get a refund? @Sbenny
I don't think you could possible get refund here. I use point to by many mod apps. Some are working Some are not working. Or some apps working fine till the dev do something from server side that why mod don't work anymore.
This is why when you see mod you need to read latest comment first.
I made mistakes recently

Aozora247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years

Gonna quote how you worded the first time that you knew your points were deducted. "This is a daylight robbery!!" If you were to state the problem calmly, and professionally. I wouldn't have to anything to say about it. You were quick to shift the blame on the fact that you points were deducted, rather than thinking that maybe you were in the wrong here. And the wording was truthfully annoying, and not helpful to those that would help assist you on your problem. Imagine a misunderstanding happened and you were in Sbenny's shoes. Imagine working, and managing a full time site where users can collect points for FREE. and still are rude to you. That's frustrating.

But what you did is (maybe not intentional) try to call Sbenny out and try to make him look like a bad guy for deducting your points. Where you could have just be civil about it. That's all I have to say. Be nice to those who helps you, it's easy when you know basic manners.
Windwarrior, I was a noob. Relax... 😁 I didn't understand what the heck was going on as I saw my points deducted for voting on a poll I thought I was helping. Btw, I bought the points. 😁 I was a bit annoyed I have to admit.
When sbenny explained I saw my errors and and changed my vote. Though I still hope that my suggestion would be taken into consideration as to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding in the future. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Windwarrior

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years

Windwarrior, I was a noob. Relax... 😁 I didn't understand what the heck was going on as I saw my points deducted for voting on a poll I thought I was helping. When sbenny explained I saw my errors and and changed my vote. Though I still hope that my suggestion would be taken into consideration as to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding in the future. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just like that, how you continue to prove my points! Being a "noob" doesn't excuse you from being rude to the staff. And in the end of that post, you still didn't care about how I told you that you were rude and keep blaming the staff for the misunderstanding. We can all help to create this site to be better. But you're too selfish and self-centered to realize that.

And don't tell me to relax. I am explaining my point and you are explaining yours. So don't cross the line here, bud.

Aozora247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years

Just like that, how you continue to prove my points! Being a "noob" doesn't excuse you from being rude to the staff. And in the end of that post, you still didn't care about how I told you that you were rude and keep blaming the staff for the misunderstanding. We can all help to create this site to be better. But you're too selfish and self-centered to realize that.

And don't tell me to relax. I am explaining my point and you are explaining yours. So don't cross the line here, bud.
Ok.. 😉

Aozora247

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't think you could possible get refund here. I use point to by many mod apps. Some are working Some are not working. Or some apps working fine till the dev do something from server side that why mod don't work anymore.
This is why when you see mod you need to read latest comment first.
I made mistakes recently
Maybe we just have to be patient and wait a bit for it to be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.7 Unlimited Maple Coins/Diamonds Hack was released by Sbenny and 92540 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.