Mod apk Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.7 Unlimited Maple Coins/Diamonds Hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,340,062 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GG91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
It doesn't let me open the game. Is outdated. Here is a picture of what it says.
OMG....For whom comments are written if you DO NOT READ them!!!!!!!!🤦🏻‍♀️🤬

neets

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
For anyone playing the app store version, has your account been flagged for the large number of maple leaves and coins from the modded version?

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Active User
Member for 5 years
I know this forum for chapters is outdated, but I wanted to ask since I forgot how to, do I need to uninstall then reinstall chapters through SB Patcher or just open chapters as it is and use the patcher through the game

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I know this forum for chapters is outdated, but I wanted to ask since I forgot how to, do I need to uninstall then reinstall chapters through sb patcher or just open chapters as it is and use the patcher through the game
I'm sorry I don't have the answer to your question, but are you still able to mod and play the game using SB patcher?

torimarie95

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Any updates? I've been using the regular app version cause I am not good a patchers (I'm tech challenge and can't ever seem to get it to do what I want lol) I really miss being able to use the SB version.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Unless Maple Coins are added again, I'm afraid I can't update the current mod, sorry.

Debbieyoon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the update. I appreciate all your hard work. Bummer.

Episodejaneh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Just wanted to play Chapters after a "short break" and it's impossible to find any working mode 🥺 ... so I kind of counted I'll find it here (as usual...as it's one of my most trusted source).
I don't want to put here any other dumb question or comment, but is it really impossible to mode new version @Sbenny ? ... maybe I'm confused girl, but I opened new version and there are maple coins "again"? ... as I said.....haven't played for a while..so just wanted to know if I have to just wait for you guys to make your magic again or rather pray for Christmas miracle (that official Chapters will give us diamonds for free 😁😝......so we poor people could finally play in peace 😉)

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Just wanted to play Chapters after a "short break" and it's impossible to find any working mode 🥺 ... so I kind of counted I'll find it here (as usual...as it's one of my most trusted source).
I don't want to put here any other dumb question or comment, but is it really impossible to mode new version @Sbenny ? ... maybe I'm confused girl, but I opened new version and there are maple coins "again"? ... as I said.....haven't played for a while..so just wanted to know if I have to just wait for you guys to make your magic again or rather pray for Christmas miracle (that official Chapters will give us diamonds for free 😁😝......so we poor people could finally play in peace 😉)
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it seems that it has become completely server-sided. Whenever I install a modded version, whether I used Lucky Patcher or downloaded it from another site, the game will not open. It has been months with no news as well. I believe the modders here are the best at modifying games, and they do it pretty quickly. Considering their expertise, I think if it was possible it would have happened by now. However, I hope that it somehow can be modded again eventually. I checked the game out recently and noticed that it looks better than ever, with lots of new stories and full-body characters. It's funny how much the game improved after they became un-moddable. :LOL:

Episodejaneh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well....thank you for info 😉....although I secretly hoped in different one 😁🤗....so yeah...let's hope that the moders will find some "hole" in future....because honestly....play without diamonds....is no longer an entertainment, but patience exam 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapters: Interactive Stories v6.1.7 Unlimited Maple Coins/Diamonds Hack was released by Sbenny and 92953 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.