Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.5.3 - Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,676 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

kolkolkola

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
thanks!
Post automatically merged:

thank you

DemonCrossKnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
😆🤣😂🤣 As soon as it's modded they update, AGAIN!
Post automatically merged:

my bad, baby. i take what i said back. thank you for telling me, i must've read the desc wrongly.
I wish the keys were also free. My poor lil wallet.

phucluong97

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am running an older version - v 2.4.2. I wonder if I install this updated ver (overwrite), will all of my app data (saved game) be lost? Thank you.
Btw suddenly my old app v2.4.2 stops running today 😂

miajayy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you're connected through Facebook your progress won't be lost. Also, when installing a new version it asks me if I want to recover data from the saved version on my device. Connect through Facebook and try it out!

elifunlux

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm dying too ;( I hope it doesn't happen the same thing that happened to lovestruck kek
I hope so too, and tbh it's been so long since they updated this one. I just hope it works.. btw what happened to lovestruck? I stopped playing after my progress got deleted with every update.

tsuruga

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hope so too, and tbh it's been so long since they updated this one. I just hope it works.. btw what happened to lovestruck? I stopped playing after my progress got deleted with every update.
Lovestruck: people got mad when the mod was taking too long to be updated, then they started to be mean to sbenny. He then said it was all canceled because there was too much pressure and bad behavior etc etc etc. He was right, but it was sad. lovestruck is such a nice game to play

Sunmi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
omg thank you for the hardwork! It's working fine but it needs a little update. Let's all be super patient ~(=^_^)~

MeguLycious

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lovestruck: people got mad when the mod was taking too long to be updated, then they started to be mean to sbenny. He then said it was all canceled because there was too much pressure and bad behavior etc etc etc. He was right, but it was sad. lovestruck is such a nice game to play
Man, people can be mean sometimes. I mean, it's not like we pay Sbenny to mod the game, so honestly, we can only be patient. The update will come out when it come out.

I kinda feel bad for requesting an update a few days ago tho. Didn't realize there's already some people requested it before me.

tsuruga

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Man, people can be mean sometimes. I mean, it's not like we pay Sbenny to mod the game, so honestly, we can only be patient. The update will come out when it come out.

I kinda feel bad for requesting an update a few days ago tho. Didn't realize there's already some people requested it before me.
Yeah!! It was insane and very sad to watch, 'cause in the end we all ended without the update. But here in Chances, people seem to be alright and are patiently waiting (thank god). We're all just hoping it comes asap ♥

Chozn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This version was working fine a couple of days ago and now the startup screen keeps flipping and won't load to start. Is this where we report bugs? Thanks for all you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.