Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.5.5 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,392 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitani

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I cant login too without conecting it with my google account. How to fix it? Coz the last time i even lost some of my progress bcoz of it
Just tap/click anywhere outside the pop-up window of the google account login and it should go away, you will be able to log in as a guest and then use login via Facebook.

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you By the Way There a way to Save My Book?Becuz i can't connect Facebook nor Gmail :kissdroid::blushdroid::kissdroid::blushdroid::kissdroid:
Do I have to uninstall the game i have now in order to download the update and if so does that mean ny progress will be loss if I'm not connected to a Facebook
I HAVE A CONCERN HOW DO I UPDATE THE GAME(WHEN THERE'S NEW UPDATES BECAUSE I NOW HAVE TO PLAY ALL OVER AGAIN) 😢😢😢😢
Finally, I found a WAY TO RESTORE your previous Progress in the Game
[This is For all those who played so far as a 'Guest' without connecting the app to Facebook. Also for those who did Google Login & not Facebook Login]

NOTE: If your playing the MOD game for FIRST TIME then BE SURE TO DO a Facebook account Login to Save your Progress while playing. Then next time when Update comes, you Don't have to worry about losing your progress in the game.

Step 1. First, DON'T Uninstall your existing Choices app (which was the previous version). If you already did that, then Sorry All Your Progress Is GONE FOREVER.

Step 2. Now, Install the NEW MOD simply by the tapping on the Downloaded .apk file. The new MOD App should install without any issue and automatically Update the Previous MOD on its own. If the New MOD is Not installing for you, then it means that you don't have enough Free Space in your Internal Storage. Better Free some Space!

Step 3. Now, when Google account login prompt comes, just Skip that by pressing the Back Button in your Smartphone or by tapping somewhere else on the screen. Remember that there is no use of Google login as it WON'T save your Progress, so from Now Onwards Don't do Google Login as there is No Use from it.

->Now, if your Progress so far is still present in the app & you can continue your Book where you left earlier, then there is no need to follow the below Steps. Go n Enjoy the Game.

->For all those who see that their Progress in a Book is still LOST and previously completed Books are GONE (like in my case), then follow below steps.

Step 4. Look at the Bottom TAB, and touch on the middle icon (the one which looks like a person).

Step 5. On the Top Left, you will see the number of chapters you completed in all the Books you played & in your Top Right you will see the number of Books you completed so far. If you See Only zero Chapters and zero Books, then somehow your Progress got lost and You can't Recover it again (so you have to Play everything Again from start).

Step 6. Here You will see an Option 'CONNECT TO FACEBOOK' in Top Middle. Touch it & Login to Ur Facebook account. I created a new Facebook account here and then continued. (If you want to create a new Facebook account but can't create it here then go to Facebook page in a Browser & create new account there). Note that ANY Facebook account is OK to Login here & New account is not required.

Step 7. After Facebook Login, If All Progress comes back & you can play where you left earlier, then Go n Enjoy the game. No need to follow Below Steps.

Step 8. If Progress still not showing for you (like in my case) then Go to Settings > Apps > Choices > Storage and now touch on 'CLEAR DATA'.

Step 9. Go to Choices app again and after loading, Touch on 'CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK'. Login to the Facebook account which you used in Step 6. Next you will see a message, here Touch on 'Continue' and NOT 'cancel'.

After all this, you will Finally have all your progress Again & can Continue where you left earlier. Congrats! Now, the Facebook account will always be linked to your game. Next time an Update comes, you just have to Install the new MOD & Connect to Facebook and all your Progress will be Back.
Post automatically merged:

Another day, another blinking login screen of death...
I have this bug and i don't know how to solve this, the loading is infinite
See Solution here: https://forum.sbenny.com/threads/choices-stories-you-play-v2-5-5-free-premium-choices-everything-unlocked-free-clothes-updated.56927/page-5#post-737302

Last edited:

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
I HAVE A CONCERN HOW DO I UPDATE THE GAME(WHEN THERE'S NEW UPDATES BECAUSE I NOW HAVE TO PLAY ALL OVER AGAIN) 😢😢😢😢
if you did not save your progress through your facebook account, just install this new update over the old version that's already installed on your phone. you don't have to start over if you do that.

Sky123

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the update! It works great!

phucluong97

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I remember that the last time I installed, the app overrode and kept all the existing app data (game save). Need no backup.

BVintage

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey, first off you need to link a facebook account so your progress is always saved. If you don't do that, then when you want to update the mod, you download the new version and copy it over the old one. Deleting the old mod without facebook connected will cause you to lose all of your progress because the game doesn't get saved anywhere else.

Galaxy 7415

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey! If you stuck on the loading screen it's mostly because you tried to log in with your Google account. Don't do that. If you didn't do that then you need to clean your phone's cache. And then Choices's cache. I always press back button when Google account screen appears. It always works for me 🙂
Thanks for the help❤

Tanix

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works great, haven't had any errors.

LuxSolace

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you for the update.

for those having trouble with the flickering screen, here is the solution :
- uninstall and reinstall the game
- when prompted to login via google, click elsewhere on the screen, outside the box.
- then you'll see the option to login as a guest or with facebook. if you want to keep your progress, facebook seems better.

that's all ! have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.