Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.5.5 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,385 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waveoreo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Do you think it will be possible to have access to more/unlimited keys with time? Or is that a feature that can never be modded?

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is already perfect and amazing but my lazy add cant help but fantasize about unlimited keys lol
Post automatically merged:

I think it's super hard to mod that since I think I saw a post before someone explained that the keys are stored in their server so unless you tap into the server its i guess impossible for unlimited keys

BVintage

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Do you think it will be possible to have access to more/unlimited keys with time? Or is that a feature that can never be modded?
This is already perfect and amazing but my lazy add cant help but fantasize about unlimited keys lol
Post automatically merged:

I think it's super hard to mod that since I think I saw a post before someone explained that the keys are stored in their server so unless you tap into the server its i guess impossible for unlimited keys
This is correct. Keys are server side and can't be hacked. But the way I look at it is that the people behind Choices should still earn some money from what they do and keys are a lot cheaper and last a lot longer than diamonds do. I don't mind spending money on the keys, but you will spend way too much money always buying diamonds.

LapDog

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for making the apk!
NOTE: KEYS ARE NOT UNLIMITED and are not specifically mentioned as a feature of the mod

whatsthis

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I feel like they should implement the subscription based payment asap and hope it works with facebook login. They'd still get money and we won't have to wait a very long time for key. I know some people, especially new users, have 3 and more hours waiting time for one key. The game has good replay value, but I don't think people would pay for keys everytime they want to restart a play through. Their biggest keys package which contains 150 keys can only last 9 books with around 16 chapters each book.

Beedybird

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

Gameplaygameplay

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
For me, whenever it pops out I'll just deny it or press the back button..never logged into my google accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.