Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.5.5 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,380 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

AYON

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks you guys very much. Cant tell you how much happy am i to see the update.Bless you.

DaisyChan

Random Potato
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the update! 🤩 Now I know how to spend today's Sunday. Lol 😆 Going to try it out~

EDIT: Everything is working well. It brought along the coins when I connect via Google Play~ 😁

Last edited:

BVintage

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I feel like they should implement the subscription based payment asap and hope it works with facebook login. They'd still get money and we won't have to wait a very long time for key. I know some people, especially new users, have 3 and more hours waiting time for one key. The game has good replay value, but I don't think people would pay for keys everytime they want to restart a play through. Their biggest keys package which contains 150 keys can only last 9 books with around 16 chapters each book.
On the plus side, at least you don't have to repay for previously paid diamond options.

Passionqueen

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm still having a problem, when I try to log into Facebook with the Choices app, it keeps saying Server Error 😓😔😔

ShadowBlade655

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've tried but it appears the game doesn't give me anything I tried SBpatcher no luck
Post automatically merged:

ajremarks

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey was wondering if there will ever be unlimited keys thanks

ShadowBlade655

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Never mind works great thanks
Post automatically merged:

Although not to be greedy but it would be better if you add unlimited keys

Status