Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.5.5 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,520 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayforaday

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@kayforaday i've tried your method but unfortunately its not working. Its not glitchy just a perpetual loading screen. It never ends. I even let it run for awhile in hopes it will load and nope. Well fingers crossed for an update. Maybe a sign for me to take a break
Oh, that does sound like a different issue. My problem is very obviously glitchy -- the screen reloads ~5 times per second and the OS navigation menu keeps blinking in and out. It happens every single time I open the app, so I can always eventually (even if it takes a few minutes) fight my way past the glitchiness, and then once the screen is stable, the game loads and operates normally.

If it never loads, all I can suggest is the usual close the app and then reopen it, or uninstall and then reinstall. :( Good luck.

Stryffer

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What I did was to close the app entirely. Like I just exit the app, go to settings, stop the app from running and then reopen the app again. It loads okay after that.

Einherjar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
It won't work with me :(
I tried to uninstall and install the game. Then, log in via facebook account.

BVintage

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Debby I'm having problem with logging in. It's glitchy.
The log in problem isn't on Debby's part. It's on the creator's of the Choices app. Have you tried stopping the app via settings and then going back in?

Cream

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks Debby. I like this game a lot ^^

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User