Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.1 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,987 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelbymarie

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I thought there was a way to get more tickets. Unless that was a different game 🤔 anyone know?

kayforaday

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I had no problems installing and running this on 6/2. The mod features work perfectly. Thank you so much, Debby!!

micahgriene

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi Debby,

Thanks for the updated mode. However, as the key is not in mode version, I tried to purchase the keys, but it is still not possible, same like the previous version.

Last edited:

arsonarsenal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks again for the awesome mod! It works like a charm!

NHA

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works great! For those saying they want to buy keys: you will have to sign in with your Facebook account, uninstall the modded version, install the official version of the app. Once you started up the official version, log into Facebook again, then buy they keys. Now uninstall the official version and reinstall the modded version and sign in again, it will synch your game so now you have access to the keys.

It's a little convoluted, but I think it's the easiest solution.

And thanks to the modder of course!

MeguLycious

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
As always, thank you so much for the update! ❤
Post automatically merged:

Hi Debby,

Thanks for the updated mode. However, as the key is not in mode version, I tried to purchase the keys, but it is still not possible, same like the previous version.
The keys is server sided, so it's impossible to be modded. And you can only purchase the keys with unmodded version.

micahgriene

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I see. Understood. Thank you for explaining 😊

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks but the VIP access doesn't work? Is it only me?

djkunnn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Debby have you tried making a button inside the App to add 3+ hours, that will be a way to hack the keys in the app

Regia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can I say you make very happy with your work? Jaja thank you Debby

Sarahx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks Debby as always works great.

Dorlen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just to clear up some confusion, does this allow VIP access too, or only the normal line-up? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.