Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.1 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,558 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leagllrd

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
works well, but still cannot login to save my progress:(

Sarahx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, first of all Thanks Debby for this MOD it's great and I’m soo grateful for you taking the time to create it for us. I have one question though, would you be able to add vip books to this MOD?
Thank you

potpott123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm always prompted to log in but can't anyway so I can't play. Anyone else experienced this?

Sarahx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'M not sure this would help, but when I exprienced something similar this worked for me. Remove facebook from your phone and then re install it and then log in via the settings in the game to facebook.
Hope I helped

NotKnowing

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Debby! Debby! You're my Bestie! Love your games they are very~!!!

potpott123

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'M not sure this would help, but when I exprienced something similar this worked for me. Remove facebook from your phone and then re install it and then log in via the settings in the game to facebook.
Hope I helped
This worked for me! Thank you!

Hat

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you Debby, amazing work as always

Sarahx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hope I helped
TRY this

CelineD

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you Debby🙌
Post automatically merged:

The keys are limited. Just the choices with diamonds that are unlimited

Reysha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
hi @Debby thanks for this great choices mod, but there's new features in the game ,the VIP thing so maybe you can add the VIP mod in choices , but it's only my suggestion thankyouu 💕

kazine

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you Debby for the mod! If possible, could you add unlimited keys to the future mod of the game? Nevertheless it is a great mod ❀(*´▽`*)❀

Status
Not open for further replies.