Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.6 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,967 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannahlise

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This works great. I was able to install it like any other app. I have not received a message that it's outdated

mehtron

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you it works! Lost all my progres but oh well ill build it up again 😅

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
hey everybody! Please be careful on what you are trying to click/download.
This:
9C77DDE6-7885-497E-9E40-24A7E7BEA09E.jpeg

1722B983-902A-44D9-A424-25602334AC0D.jpeg

1FECCF59-4505-4091-A843-05562D15A7D1.jpeg
It’s an ad! Please do not click it. The real download link is on the main thread/post.
5E751935-6703-4D7E-A935-4573FCB70612.jpeg
that is all..
@Picokulpang, @StanNyro, @DarkLord55, @JoeZimmermann, @MarleyMarley, @AdhyHarrises, @VanillieEis, @Lin, @RainbowCanary, @vorvayne, @Anonymous8, @lilpsycho, @hedanixs, @Fluw, @YellowBadger, @Dontbanmesir, @HeeRa, @ARH1, @Isabella, @djkunnn, @Lenora, @koalaturtle, @Jlo, @Chizuchou, @Rufflekitty, @Delfunia, @Froggy, @Chelle, @Ilietou, @MsNeisha, @riverofg0ld, @Spike101, @EnigmaAlpha, @pmartin21, @StarShira, @shuffleintomordor, @FioraOnPoppy, @Mxvij, @Veni, @SakisZJR, @altyspro27, @xKuchi, @Acelian, @Tuner69, @Aidenplo, @Tybg1234, @allan1212, @Crouch, @vagabondize, @Doge5ims, @rogue007, @Puparica, @AUserName, @BookedWeekend, @Vignahara, @Asdzz27, @VenusDraw, @Andiedarcy, @RaeRae, @Chastitea, @Eddy23425, @HarukazZ, @Vnata1609, @loes, @Asuna, @MineralMic, @Ceza256, @NeryNight, @Florets, @Anon873, @Cleonelle, @Soile, @aki56, @Irenna, @Pann, @Tomthumb, @xxllany, @Artemisa77, @Darktoxic, @Nix, @apprentice29, @bokonokopoko, @JuliaMay, @dvoe91, @qsawsupreme, @Zilentt, @Andreita999, @Ghouler22, @msazpi, @drew223, @TrangNguyen, @tkre, @Edreya, @Redfox, @iwasawanatsuki, @Trentevo, @unlirice, @finked, @Spookyjiim, @kittypooh, @excellinor, @asdffranku, @Lololol75, @Adorkable, @Xillia, @TsukimineRin, @Atate, @Regia, @Strawberry3, @Rampaige7, @PlagueDan, @Koro23, @Daelan, @Linoy78, @d0niu1, @Llrivers1984, @Emmahan92, @Crisuu07, @TRUESTBELIEVER, @Vipar, @faber191, @lulayyo, @Dalie01, @etran95, @PeachAlice, @Iwantcheats, @rumilm, @Herz, @babyyaga, @Wolfgang games, @Feitysloth, @hannahlise, @Ktthecat, @Hespera, @Cibic, @KyoNakumi, @RocketRigby, @ReiFuyune, @Julyanna18, @mehtron, @Andersringen, @Yunome, @arashiryuuki, @Ymusanet, @Bianellas, @Naliani, @NurryMizuno, @Chanyeol, @sayurihime, @missjade52, @MorningAngel, @KuronekoHeicho, @eweeed, @princesseyes2000, @DragonladyNatz, @roxistrawlove, @Zenrion, @sailihakai, @Red Dot, @Falloutnerd95, @imprexia, @destinywhite, @jlsmom26, @The Inecksplickable, @SillyAussie, @shadowjasmine, @SOFTBURN, @GWENNA, @sleepykidd, @laikasghost, @Jovie20, @Remi44600, @sakychan1, @Lou110984, @pocketfulofporgs, @heybee, @petparadiseuser, @kmx05, @2kgreatness, @Neoron, @GG91, @Sapphire28, @Philljacub, @Zveroyasher, @Sassxoxo, @LiteyaTalarena, @76Teacups, @LovelyLovelyLotus, @robinfly56, @heartlines18, @Amandcmps, @Hashii01, @Floop22, @AtomicAnnie, @Mrdenigrent, @Khan89, @Wulfhaz, @Clndrs, @Jacaerys, @Hillzmo, @lilshiori, @Bonitagirl, @Winaninditaa, @Unicornfood, @YoonA98, @Hrituraj, @Eggiascor, @Saebeab, @alin19, @nogusielkt, @morganjaine, @Kerrana, @Drewtull98, @Auri Lestrange, @AR1, @amitea, @Kokochi, @Wise Librarian, @MgeaYem, @Jebscc, @reddumdum, @PoppyHarlow, @vicont13, @Desde13, @sssandbox, @Meowcarroni, @Lalala321, @Clar34, @handsinthegarden, @Kittycat2316, @Yengszki05, @Loki10001, @UC007, @Alphahacks, @eyannis, @janeshmoee, @Wickercy, @LemonIce, @Herohero1234, @Unanamous, @heenie, @Ai143, @yashihb, @Muricafreedom, @supernovabd, @MutantAndProud7, @JessePacat, @sunnyfirst, @ClementineLee, @Giovana404, @Plominchen, @Hithereperson, @Rrirish, @Misslady618, @Cream, @sixess, @Chione Jem, @HoaiDiemNguyen, @bbbella, @crimsonz, @Darkbloo, @HeisenWBB, @superwolf99, @Sarahx, @kujojo, @elirian, @Manoskz, @Zaliviel, @spaghetti, @Clemsongirl31, @hungrylight, @Exodus9ot, @velvetvelour, @Katrax, @LilithMN, @SoulRings, @olivani, @hashibami, @dorawa, @pugstuff, @allysonsv60, @Ladymanaji, @Noble Elf, @Jinnaweasley123, @GhostyZ, @henrico007, @poikoi, @KillerBee3354, @sabsgibs, @Jazzypanther46, @Alecso, @Noleki, @ThePrasseBox, @Bali 900, @kimmmi, @FourthMoon, @246babe, @Trob32, @Magentam, @Taylortots23, @Adgar, @evablack, @HiSilent, @jdjshsb, @LiAmberNichole, @nixr490, @Samana, @Littlegranny1960, @apocalyptia92, @tatyanamckenna, @Mary Gray, @Glennmaxwell0610, @rinmizuki, @Shyuu, @evawithadam, @Lolainlove, @ryenler, @nadia1701, @mec0415, @eorinsun, @Sona Bharati, @Luizooey12, @Assie, @hvnlyascanb, @Wingcommander77, @akupdzvbs, @NixD, @Raiza2301, @Gaiusmabebe, @Angi4h, @maethods, @ShadowAngel96, @hellothere3636, @versace breakfast

Last edited:

DragonladyNatz

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
The thing is, I Did click on the correct link (I've been on the site enough to know what is the right button). I even tried installing it in secure folder to see if that would work but nope. The apk straight up doesn't install.

PlagueDan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
hey everybody! Please be careful on what you are trying to click/download.
This:
It’s an ad! Please do not click it. The real download link is on the main thread/post.
that is all..
The thing is, I Did click on the correct link (I've been on the site enough to know what is the right button). I even tried installing it in secure folder to see if that would work but nope. The apk straight up doesn't install.
What Dragonlady said. Alot of people here clicked on the right tab, we all got sent to the very same site that shows you the name of the file and it has (ever since my first comment) always remained the same. It has always been 1_7_6 with a missing icon instead of the Choices icon with 2.7.6 which means that at the moment you shouldn't bother installing this at all untill a new version gets released. Because im afraid this might just install adware. And sure you can counter my argument with the fact that for some people it really does work which, fair, it might, it didn't work for me at all which i've made clear too but it also peppered me with ads out of nowhere. As far as i know the youtube application isn't supposed to force open ads that you need to click away, yet somehow it still did so after installing the extremely dodgy looking 1_7_6 application.

I'd love to believe i clicked the wrong button but there's only one button that directs you to the blue website, and that is the correct button.
Edit: Changed "they" to "Dragonlady" since i quoted 2 posts

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
What Dragonlady said. Alot of people here clicked on the right tab, we all got sent to the very same site that shows you the name of the file and it has (ever since my first comment) always remained the same. It has always been 1_7_6 with a missing icon instead of the Choices icon with 2.7.6 which means that at the moment you shouldn't bother installing this at all untill a new version gets released. Because im afraid this might just install adware. And sure you can counter my argument with the fact that for some people it really does work which, fair, it might, it didn't work for me at all which i've made clear too but it also peppered me with ads out of nowhere. As far as i know the youtube application isn't supposed to force open ads that you need to click away, yet somehow it still did so after installing the extremely dodgy looking 1_7_6 application.

I'd love to believe i clicked the wrong button but there's only one button that directs you to the blue website, and that is the correct button.
I am just here to notify users... but i ‘ll try to check the game when i get back home, if it’s happening to me on what you guys experiencing.

Shyuu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years

I can confirm the same thing happened to me. I downloaded the correct apk, and it's working for me, but at the same time it also installed the annoying malware that kept popping up ads out of nowhere. Had to download an antivirus to uninstall it.

PlagueDan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am just here to notify users... but i ‘ll try to check the game when i get back home, if it’s happening to me on what you guys experiencing.
Thats fair, im sorry if my comment seemed a bit attack-y that wasn't my intention.

I can confirm the same thing happened to me. I downloaded the correct apk, and it's working for me, but at the same time it also installed the annoying malware that kept popping up ads out of nowhere. Had to download an antivirus to uninstall it.
Did the antivirus actually get rid of it? if so i may have just reset my phone for nothing lol

Andersringen

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It is the same for me. I can download the apk file correctly (even though it says V1.7.6) but it wont let me install over the app. App not installed is the message that pops up.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Be aware of this too!!
All Ads, wait 5 seconds to proceed and download the apk.
4AB761E2-75BB-48BA-AA6B-8E76AB5F62EB.jpeg

8C590735-9F28-4113-B241-DC9F71C8770E.jpeg

forgot to put them lol

Last edited:

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Obber so the apk that I installed has malware? I had to delete the previous version to be able to install it, but it does work. Is it safe?

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
@Obber so the apk that I installed has malware? I had to delete the previous version to be able to install it, but it does work. Is it safe?
I tried it now.. and it is working perfectly fine for me. No adware, no nothing. I installed it normally and i do not know how you guys getting adwares and stuff. I clicked the “Download (direct)” button to download the apk and installed it.
B81D4C5A-420F-4A7E-B82D-D7C65E59A8E0.jpeg

It works fine... :)
1602171759658.png

Basilisa01

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm having the same issue. It's giving me version 1.7.6

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
I'm having the same issue. It's giving me version 1.7.6
I guess it is a miss typo.. it supposed to be 2.7.6. It is not 1.7.6. It is the latest.

Basilisa01

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm having the same issue. It's giving me version 1.7.6 and then it didn't carry over what I've already read.

Status
Not open for further replies.