Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.6 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,340,315 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeguLycious

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the mod, @Debby!
Working perfectly as always 👌

Though I wonder if this mod will still work with the VIP membership?

MeguLycious

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I downloaded this but after reading the comments I'm terrified of it erasing all my progress, any news on this front? Also, the mod had never before allowed me to sign in with Google, only Facebook (which I don't have), was this just me?
My progress still there, safely secured from my fb account. Dunno about google tho.

eyannis

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the mod, @Debby!
Working perfectly as always 👌

Though I wonder if this mod will still work with the VIP membership?
Yup, this MOD works with VIP membership. I still have mine attached to the MOD - I purchased through the Google Store version, then uninstalled and installed the MOD. Works great.

MeguLycious

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yup, this MOD works with VIP membership. I still have mine attached to the MOD - I purchased through the Google Store version, then uninstalled and installed the MOD. Works great.
Awesome! Was thinking on purchasing the VIP membership, since I can't wait to read those VIP books.

Greaa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you for this mod! Everything works perfectly 😊

Rain Quartz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this. I was having the problem "app is not available in you country". I followed your advise to click the blue one (download direct) and I can now open the game with no issues at all.

Red Dot

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok, so after reading your comments I'm kind of scared of even trying to install it :p I hope in next few days we'll get a perfectly working MOD version , like always :)
So, since nothing has changed here in last few days, but it was said that the genuine file does not have a virus, I figured: oh what the hell, I lost all my progress some time ago when I linked the game with facebook, so there will be no harm, let's try it! And I downloaded it, but the game just won't install on my device :/ It says simply: "the update hasn't been installed" and that's it :/
It's the first time ever (and I'm using those MOD versions since 3 years or something like that) when I can't install it, and "Open Heart" is released weekly, and near the end, that's just so damn sad :cry:

@Debby is there any way that this MOD will be fixed? :cry:

Cathy0206

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
As always, thanks for your hard work.

kayforaday

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks so much, Debby, as always!!

I'm sad to say that I also had a problem with installing the app. I was unable to install it while my previous modded installation was on my phone. I deleted it and then the installation succeeded, but all my progress was gone. The features seem to work as normal. I'm just... very sad now, so I'm going to close the app.

m0rganss

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was a little afraid to download this version due the comments, but it worked after I deleted the previous version :)
Post automatically merged:

I was a little afraid to download this version due the comments, but it worked after I deleted the previous version :)

Red Dot

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks so much, Debby, as always!!

I'm sad to say that I also had a problem with installing the app. I was unable to install it while my previous modded installation was on my phone. I deleted it and then the installation succeeded, but all my progress was gone. The features seem to work as normal. I'm just... very sad now, so I'm going to close the app.
That finally worked for me too :D And I didn't lost my progress (well, since I lost it some time ago it's whole 4 books now (and I've read every book in the app, oh well) but at least that's something).

Macu

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
So I've tried installing it despite my fear, but it won't let me. It just says there was an error and it couldn't be installed. I don't want to delete the app first because that's the 100% sure way to loose all my progress so I feel like there's no way to fix this...

Zveroyasher

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well i tried to download it again via direct link this time and it still doesn't work. Now the app just not installed.

potato306

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It works good for me, I don't use any apk sign as well, just download it normally and nothing wrong when I installed it, if you have save data in fb, don't forget to uninstall fb and older choices game before you install the new one after you sign in in the game, you can install fb again

Macu

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works good for me, I don't use any apk sign as well, just download it normally and nothing wrong when I installed it, if you have save data in fb, don't forget to uninstall fb and older choices game before you install the new one after you sign in in the game, you can install fb again
So I'm guessing this means we must uninstall the previous app in order for the new one to be able to install, which means if we don't have our data saved in Facebook we will loose all our progress? That's just heartbreaking. Perhaps the next update will fix this issue but to wait all that time without even knowing if the issue will be fixed... Man, it really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.