Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.7.7 Free Premium Choices, Everything Unlocked & Free Clothes (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,907 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

trnghuongthuy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Came back here from the v2.7.8 mod having problems. Thank you to whoever in the comments of that thread.
This works perfectly ❤ Thank you Debby

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi!
This mod still useable and the premium choices is indeed unlocked. Only the latest.mod 2.7.8 one still bugged (or, more like, still detected by the server on choices).

Macu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ohh that would explain it, Debby had never failed to deliver before which is why this situation was so shocking. In any case, Choices just released the 2.7.9 version so hopefully she'll share a functioning mod soon, here's hoping the server won't ban it!

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Today the game started to go back to title screen after loading making it unplayable. The same is also happening on the official google play 2.7.9

Anamese

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Update: similar issue started appearing on pixelberry twitter, I hope they fix it soon.

Trentevo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Bummed the new version isn't working. Im obsessed with this game. But I get that it takes time and appreciate the effort in the meantime.

Macu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Anyone else thinking this update just isn't going to happen?? It's been two months since the v.2.7.8 was posted (although it never worked) and I don't think there's been a single peep from Debby about updating... It's hard not to loose hope :(

Astofo632

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years

Macu

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Still very much works for me, thank you so much
BLESS YOU BLESS YOU BLESS YOU!!!

I hadn't tried downloading this version again after it stopped working with the v.2.7.8 update, but for some reason it's back to working once more!
I'm guessing it won't work for too long since v. 2.8.1 is supposed to come soon but at least this way I'll be able to replay all the stories I'd lost.

brothermoment

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Same here. I don't think they're going to update this app anymore unfortunately :cry:

Red Dot

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wait, what? I was using mod versions of Choices from @Debby for years now, is there really a possibility that there won't be a new version?

brothermoment

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I'm not sure it's been a few months and no response. Maybe they're waiting for this one to stop working before making a new one.

PlagueDan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm not sure it's been a few months and no response. Maybe they're waiting for this one to stop working before making a new one.
It is out of date, im no longer able to get on because of the "big new update" message that puts you through to the app/play store page

Dongurii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I also have this problem. Because of some "big update" the game is just loading all the time.

Red Dot

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok, so I have a question - it's probably stupid, but I won't know until I ask.

I got a new, working MOD for Choices from another website and I would gladly share it with Sbenny's community and post the MOD here, but will it not be breaking any rules? I didn't make this MOD myself (I'm not a hacker so I wouldn't now how) and I definitely don't want to be banned or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.