Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.9.2 !! All Premium Choices , Hairstyles , Outfits and Closet Unlocked From Beginning !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,339,212 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
How do so many people want to play the VIP stuff, I have to wait forever for keys to even get through a normal story :D
Still, the MOD workd great and I actually have a chance to get a good story out of it. Thank you! :)
Yes, that was also my feeling - as I rarely have a few hours to read a few episodes each day after each other. My time is found in one set and then I need to be able to read a lot in one sweep.
As such, I found and wrote up the guide on how to get VIP for the mod to work, in the description of the mod here. :)

It's a small amount of money IMHO, as I instead save money on all the choices and diamon-costs. :D

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yes, that was also my feeling - as I rarely have a few hours to read a few episodes each day after each other. My time is found in one set and then I need to be able to read a lot in one sweep.
As such, I found and wrote up the guide on how to get VIP for the mod to work, in the description of the mod here. :)

It's a small amount of money IMHO, as I instead save money on all the choices and diamon-costs. :D
And of course we always inspire to support developers. Its a way you support the the developer a bit as well.

wahh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
It's just fine. But after I open it, all of my progress disappeared. Do I have to be concerned that this happens often?

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's just fine. But after I open it, all of my progress disappeared. Do I have to be concerned that this happens often?

Each time you install the game, if you uninstall it prior, will wipe all previous progressions, points etc etc.
The way to bypass this is to start the game, and link it to a FB account. Google will NOT work, so don't even attempt it.

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
As I wrote on an older thread and version of this App and one that Gourov kindly has linked in the OP of each subsequent versions.

Yes, each time you uninstall or reinstall the game (incl the original from GooglePlay) all progressions and so will be reset and removed.

If you have your account bound to facebook (you can create a dummy-account), then each time you install either a modded version like this, or the original from GP, you can log in to that Facebook account and have all things set to the status and progress as you had back then.

1st thing:
1) Open the App where you have data and progress saved. (If you have none, ignore and jump to step 4)
2) Go to Settings in the app, press Link Account, and link it with a FB Account (NOT GOOGLE).
3) Uninstall Original App, and Install this Modded APK.
4) Normal FB app will not load with a modded APK like this so do this:
4b) Press'n'Hold the FB Icon on your phone, go to "Show Info About App", and you can choose to "deactive" or "Make Inactive".
5) Start this modded APK, log-in with the license that you get for unlocking this mod.
6) Go to Settings, press Link Account and choose Facebook.
7) A webpage will come up, and not the FB App. This is "FB Lite".
7a) If the site says in red at the top that things can't be loaded, wait +40 minutes (FB has some kind of cooldown period).
8) Log in at FB Lite with the account from Step 2.
9) If the Overlay vanishes, close the app and restart it.
10) Progression will now be saved on this FB Account, so you can easily log in to it in the future when an update to the mod is made.

Edit: Once you've made step 4b through to 9, you can reactivate FB and things will still work. When a new updated version of this modded APK comes out, you'll need to make it inactive and do step 5 to 8 again.

No, VIP is not unlocked.
You can if you're feeling it, do:
1) Open original GP App (not this mod).
2) Link it to the FB Account that you wish to use/are using on this mod
3) Buy VIP for this account.
4) Go to Step 1 in the "how to use this mod" steps above.
5) You'll now have VIP in the app (that you pay for monthly!!!), but free choices.
5a) I do like Slow Burn as a book, but it will likely be added to Non-VIP soon (like Hot Couture).

If you wish for a different writing style etc, please just ask and I'll see if I or another member of the forum can't help you. :)
Sorry you seem to have lost your previous progress.

youssefg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi. I'm having trouble with downloading the game. I can't access it on my phone, because it's running an Android higher than 11. Then I downloaded the Virtual Android and it can't import the files. So what should I do? Thank you

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi. I'm having trouble with downloading the game. I can't access it on my phone, because it's running an Android higher than 11. Then I downloaded the Virtual Android and it can't import the files. So what should I do? Thank you
Use third party file mangers like Total commander , Solid Explorer , MiXplorer etc.

Alphae

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I been playing modded Choices apk since 2018 and here's my tip on playing with Facebook.

Everyone who is trying to log in with Facebook, it's possible to do it but you would to disable your Facebook app. Then login online on your default online app and then boom your in data is logged in. Then you can recover your Facebook app afterwards. Trust me it works because I have three FB accounts works like a charm.

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
It's been a while since I played and have noticed some major issues. My account is linked via my Google account. In the past, I have install play store version, and logged in via Google. I uninstall, download modded version, and log in again and all is well. This time, when I try to login via play store version, it would not do anything. Then, it started like it was logging me in but it just continues to load by never logs me in. Are they no longer supporting google login? I download the modded version here and was shocked when it did not log me in either. It's on an infinite loading screen. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Is anyone else experiencing this or knows how I can fix this?

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's been a while since I played and have noticed some major issues. My account is linked via my Google account. In the past, I have install play store version, and logged in via Google. I uninstall, download modded version, and log in again and all is well. This time, when I try to login via play store version, it would not do anything. Then, it started like it was logging me in but it just continues to load by never logs me in. Are they no longer supporting google login? I download the modded version here and was shocked when it did not log me in either. It's on an infinite loading screen. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Is anyone else experiencing this or knows how I can fix this?
The mod removes access to the Google accounts for safety and you can therefore not use that for linking your account. Please use the Facebook linking, explained in the OP by Gourov.

Please get back to us if there's any issues.

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
The mod removes access to the Google accounts for safety and you can therefore not use that for linking your account. Please use the Facebook linking, explained in the OP by Gourov.

Please get back to us if there's any issues.
Thank you for your response. I am beginning to think it is an issue with my tablet because it happened with the legit version as well. Plus, I cannot do the SB login when I first open the mod version. It just keeps loading like it is logging me in, but it doesn't work. I have signed in to my Google account using the modded version as well, but I could use FB. However, all my progress, plus some purchased keys, are on my Google account. Is it possible to transfer that progress over to my FB?
Screenshot_20220329-144506_Choices.jpg

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your response. I am beginning to think it is an issue with my tablet because it happened with the legit version as well. Plus, I cannot do the SB login when I first open the mod version. It just keeps loading like it is logging me in, but it doesn't work. I have signed in to my Google account using the modded version as well, but I could use FB. However, all my progress, plus some purchased keys, are on my Google account. Is it possible to transfer that progress over to my FB?View attachment 87113
Download the original version and log in using Google and bind your FB. Then Install Modded version and restore using FB. About Sb login or License , Try the alternative code and use a vpn if it loading for a log time.

LuvGames30

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sorry for sounding like a total dunce, but how do I bind my FB after logging in with Google. I looked for an option, but I don't see any. Thank you

evilcat

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thx Gourov for the app. Pretty good app, that is working without problems.
And Yes! The app has free bdsm story "Surrender". Yay!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sorry for sounding like a total dunce, but how do I bind my FB after logging in with Google. I looked for an option, but I don't see any. Thank you
You probably need to ask around because I cant use Google log in so I can just go to account tab and connect from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.