Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.9.2 !! All Premium Choices , Hairstyles , Outfits and Closet Unlocked From Beginning !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,813 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Is it impossible to make it so we can read vip? , Tho thanks for the mod ..ik it's impossible to get alot of keys due to it running based on real time (idk)
Sadly the VIP portion is set to a server and thus nearly if not entirely impossible to mod. It would require a proper hack and I don't know enough to guess how hard that would be.
So no sadly, VIP is not something that seems accessible. If a Modder finds a way to do it, that'd be nice, but I wouldn't google it and download unsafe files just because it "may" have it.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Is it impossible to make it so we can read vip? , Tho thanks for the mod ..ik it's impossible to get alot of keys due to it running based on real time (idk)
You probably know chapter needs to be downloaded before playing. Earlier I tried to find a way to mod vip but the server simply doesnt sent you the chapters.

Dteeqsf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Facebook login isn't working for me. 😭 It just doesn't load the account.

Endangered

Addicted Lv3️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Premium choices broken? I'm re-reading High school story book 1, i only noticed it from chapter 12, basically choosing the choice and its removing diamonds with the mod icon on screen

EDIT: Never mind, it looked like it was only a couple the rest haven't been taking diamonds

Last edited:

Nicoletta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Can confirm that this still works as intended.

Floatingstar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
For some reason it keeps saying "app not set up" whenever i sign in using facebook

Floatingstar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't have a fb acc on the device im using. I got this error. Now, to cover all possibilities, i installed fb, uninstalled/disable it and i still get this error.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I don't have a fb acc on the device im using. I got this error. Now, to cover all possibilities, i installed fb, uninstalled/disable it and i still get this error.
Tried with fb lite ?

Floatingstar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh HEYY! It let me signed in when i uninstal fb lite. Glad that worked! Thanks much!

denkichu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mod works great, thanks!

Question though. I want to also use VIP (which this mod isn't for), but I play the game using an emulator. I tried the gift card route and it didn't really work out. Anyone have any ideas on how I'd be able to purchase VIP *without* putting my payment information into the emulator? Would I be able to log in using Facebook on my iPhone, buy VIP there and have it on the emulator when I log back in?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Mod works great, thanks!

Question though. I want to also use VIP (which this mod isn't for), but I play the game using an emulator. I tried the gift card route and it didn't really work out. Anyone have any ideas on how I'd be able to purchase VIP *without* putting my payment information into the emulator? Would I be able to log in using Facebook on my iPhone, buy VIP there and have it on the emulator when I log back in?
If both Emulator and iphone choice connected with same fb account then sure.

denkichu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
If both Emulator and iphone choice connected with same fb account then sure.
Cool, thanks! This won't uh... trigger anything that'd get me in trouble, would it? lol

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

JewelHeichou

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can someone help me? I picked a premium hairstyle and it took my diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.