Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v2.9.4 !! All Premium Choices , Hairstyles , Outfits and Closet Unlocked From Beginning !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,090 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotKhasino

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the mod! Does anyone know of a way to buy keys without deleting the app? Previously I've been able to sign in to my google account through the mod, but that is no longer the case (several versions ago). I'd appreciate any tips
Google Account is not usable for the modded APK's for ages sadly.
A way to handle this would be to:

* Install original game from Google Playstore
* Also link said Choice account to a FB account (still on Original game).

Before you purchase anything, lets make sure things work as intended, so now:

* Uninstall Original game.
* Deactivate Facebook.
* Restart Phone/Pad to make sure no cache is still in the system.
* Download and install the modded APK from Gourov
* Log in with the Account Name and License (or Alt Code if the first doesn't work)
* Register/Log in to the FB Account (FB Lite will pop up).

If the correct account is now live, great!

At this point you can then re-trace the steps and uninstall the modded APK, install the original game - make the purchases you want or need (I use Monthly VIP) over Google.
Uninstall Original game, move back to install modded APK, log in - keys/VIP should be live!

Now you can re-activate FB on your Phone/Pad, and will only need to re-do the steps when a new version is updated.

amyrushe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Google Account is not usable for the modded APK's for ages sadly.
A way to handle this would be to:

* Install original game from Google Playstore
* Also link said Choice account to a FB account (still on Original game).

Before you purchase anything, lets make sure things work as intended, so now:

* Uninstall Original game.
* Deactivate Facebook.
* Restart Phone/Pad to make sure no cache is still in the system.
* Download and install the modded APK from Gourov
* Log in with the Account Name and License (or Alt Code if the first doesn't work)
* Register/Log in to the FB Account (FB Lite will pop up).

If the correct account is now live, great!

At this point you can then re-trace the steps and uninstall the modded APK, install the original game - make the purchases you want or need (I use Monthly VIP) over Google.
Uninstall Original game, move back to install modded APK, log in - keys/VIP should be live!

Now you can re-activate FB on your Phone/Pad, and will only need to re-do the steps when a new version is updated.
Perfect, thank you - I'll try that now!

Just to clarify though, if I delete the modded app and re-download it, will it count as using the code on the device twice?

Cruxxx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much for updating the app and hope you have a great day ✨

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Perfect, thank you - I'll try that now!

Just to clarify though, if I delete the modded app and re-download it, will it count as using the code on the device twice?
No.

Winaninditaa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you for the mod. when i tried to login using my username, it told me to use alt code. but when i tried using the code given, the problem still occurs. does anyone know how to fix it?

Attachments

eleveneightpm

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the mod, but I'm having the same problem as above. Both username and alt code don't work.
It's happening to the previous version and to my other modded games with license as well.

Edit: 12 hours later and i's working perfectly now, thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
thank you for the mod. when i tried to login using my username, it told me to use alt code. but when i tried using the code given, the problem still occurs. does anyone know how to fix it?
Thank you for the mod, but I'm having the same problem as above. Both username and alt code don't work.
It's happening to the previous version and to my other modded games with license as well.

Edit: 12 hours later and i's working perfectly now, thank you.
How to get through bad response?
Its because our server was under heavy attack. Try using a vpn or try sometime later.

PinkDiamomd

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok I can log into my FBI and then I play but when I exit the app at any time like completely close it out or leave running in background for next day it kicks me out of FB. Then when I log back into FB it never saves my progress. I always have to start all over fresh. No matter what I do uninstall reinstall, download other mods or anything I have to start over. Anyone know what I can do to get it to save.

Xling614

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Heavy attack???!

Dredd

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
It's working well for met. However for some books it's closing when getting up to a specific cap, for example hot couture is closing. I've tried unistalling but I still get this crash @Gourov

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Ok I can log into my FBI and then I play but when I exit the app at any time like completely close it out or leave running in background for next day it kicks me out of FB. Then when I log back into FB it never saves my progress. I always have to start all over fresh. No matter what I do uninstall reinstall, download other mods or anything I have to start over. Anyone know what I can do to get it to save.
I cant help here unfortunately.

Heavy attack???!
Yes

It's working well for met. However for some books it's closing when getting up to a specific cap, for example hot couture is closing. I've tried unistalling but I still get this crash @Gourov
Can you give me more details ?

Dredd

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I cant help here unfortunately.

Yes

Can you give me more details ?
Sure, it happened on another book bu the best detailed crash I have is on Hot Couture chapter 6, everytime the chapter starts if I click on the text to move on the game crashes. Right at the start. On most books the works perfectly

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sure, it happened on another book bu the best detailed crash I have is on Hot Couture chapter 6, everytime the chapter starts if I click on the text to move on the game crashes. Right at the start. On most books the works perfectly
Ok , I will try to look into it.

Yengszki05

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the update brother 💪🏻👊🏻

Unholyghots

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
When I downloaded the mod it wouldn't allow me to Open the file. Wht should I do?

AlessaGillespie

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
This is the first time this game does not work for me and it is because of the screen overlay :(

Status
Not open for further replies.