Mod apk Choices: Stories You Play v3.0.1 !! All Premium Choices , Hairstyles , Outfits and Closet Unlocked From Beginning !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,395 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WistfulLook

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for answering! I apologize it took me this long to give my thanks for your help 😊 I managed to get in by clearing the app's data in my phone settings and then logging in using my Facebook account.

When I opened it, the version upgrade notification persists but by backing, I get past the loading screen and am still able to play the game.

WistfulLook

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Although right now, is it me or I can't get past the loading screen again? Maybe because a newer version has been released? Or do you think something's up with their server currently? It would be a shame since I purchased a VIP subscription again for the keys.

Ventur

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Same with me too😭 I just woke up and when I open it says I need to update this app.

WistfulLook

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I know the feeling. I tried to troubleshoot it by doing what I did when I first paid for a VIP subscription with the modded app (by clearing the app's data and then logging to my Facebook account but I think it would be better to follow NotKhasino's instructions 😊)

But when I installed the game from playstore (deleted the modded app because it wasn't working for me anymore), I lost the books I've read 😭 It's a different kind of heartbreak hahaha especially I'm on the last book of The Royal Finale.

Ventur

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
But i already stuck, can't login anymore. So i think its mean to be Deleted 🥲

WistfulLook

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
But i already stuck, can't login anymore. So i think its mean to be Deleted 🥲
Sadly, yes. We'll have to wait for Gourov to update the modded app to the newer version. But I'm still thankful for the mod tho. I got to earn gems through the VIP subscription and modded app. Guess I'll have to use gems wisely now 😆.

Sobila

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sad face. Will wait patiently for an update. Ty for your work 😍

Evildead36

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Is there any problem with the server? I can't login it's shows that there is new update

Chillywilly8

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
There is an update to the game, are we going to get an update to the mod?

Ememoo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Can't wait for the mod update

lon3lynation

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can no longer back out of the pop up to continue playing. It just loads endlessly now. Hope to see an update soon or I'll end up losing progress again by using the official. Trying to avoid that but I do miss playing.

I hope @Gourov is well and is simply busy or taking a break. (y)

Last edited:

Yengszki05

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Take your time @Gourov 💕💕 we will wait whenever you're ready 😂😂 thanks so much 😍

Yengszki05

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
There was an approved update, try searching in the games area

Choices: Stories You Play v3.0.1 !! All Premium Choices , Hairstyles , Outfits and Closet Unlocked From Beginning !! was released by Gourov and 17966 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.