💬 Review Choices: stories you play

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,392 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ellietheslayer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Choices: stories you play

Choices is an interactive game that has over 80 fully published books. It consists of so many genres.

Review:
You can actually control the way the story ends by your choices. The story telling is really good plus the visuals and soundtrack really immerses you in the story. There aren't any pop up ads like most other simulation games so it really brings your entire focus on the game. It's a great app for relaxing and enjoying your leisure period.
The diversity in characters and situations makes the stories interesting and the ability to choose the way your main character looks like makes it more personalized. There are a generous number of genres to choose from. It's the OG Choose your story game and it's characters are really realistic and it's storyline will have you hooked.
The mod makes the game even more enjoyable with unlocked premium choices although the keys aren't unlimited it doesn't really matter to me. The wait for one key is quite long, I think it's worthwhile since the stories are high quality.
The VIP mode offers infinite keys and gives you 5 diamonds after each chapter instead of two plus an ad to earn one more. I really wish we can read the VIP books as well but it's very expensive to become a VIP here especially after converting to my local currency. I hope there will be a VIP mod in the future. I hope everyone will enjoy the game as much as I have and currently am. Happy gaming!

Would you recommend this to other users? If you like reading books(like me) this app will be very enjoyable for you.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐