💬 Review Choices

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,106 happy users since 2014.
Register

Blondie3412

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Choices

This game is interactive and the reader gets to make decisions for the main character, which then leads to the storyline.

Review:
This game is so much fun! I love that you can change aspects of the character, like their hair and their clothes. You can also choose to play as a male or female in some stories, which can make it very interesting. However, there are some stories that are gender locked female, meaning the reader cannot change the character to male. But there are so many different stories to pick from, that there is definitely something for everyone. The downside to the app is that it takes keys to play. You can earn a key every three hours when playing the game. It costs one key per chapter, so the game can sometimes be frustrating if you run out of keys. You also have to collect diamonds to be able to make purchases in the game, such as clothing.
While I love this game, I wish the keys were earned easier. You have to have a key in order to read, but there are no options to earn or buy them, other than to keep playing. I will definitely continue to play this game, because it has so many options that each story won’t be the same twice. That is what makes the interactive story such a great idea, just like the Choose Your Adventure books.

Would you recommend this to other users? I definitely would ecomend this game to others! It a lot of fun, and with so many stories you won't have time to think about anything but playing the game!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐