Mod apk Crush Them All v1.3.011 - A lot of Flooz hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,239 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinesseFinest

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thx for your help.
I got a question, I was banned on my main cell phone and now I cant even use the iriginal apk, even using another google acc, and Im playin just fine on a older phone just fine, ( same google acc that was banned) do you know how can I play again this game on my main cell phone? Thx for your time.
did you got your game progress savend on google play games account (linked) ?
I got banned on my phone too that's why I dedicated myself to experiment with the mod and try to not get banned by using an emulator. I don't think you can play the game with your phone anymore, from what I've experienced the account itself is not banned but the phone your playing it on. You would assume that if that's the case then you should just change phones using the same account with the mod, but using the mod can't sign you in an account it just remembers your phone instead. If you're using a device I suggest doing my bypass technique before uninstalling the modded version, then install the original from the playstore so you could sign in an account so it can can be transferred to other devices. Doing all that is hard work that's why I've been using a PC desktop with an emulator instead.

PS: Anyway you're welcome, I'm happy to help and I do enjoy sharing my experiences using this mod. I do hope they would patch this mod so that it can work better.

Rakshaz

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Sounds magical thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.