📰 News! Daily Login SB Cash reward is back!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,772 happy users since 2014.
Register

Depardeaux

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Honestly this is a good idea. The secret requirements is a nice touch too in my opinion because it shows that if you really care about being part of this community then you won't only work to get that "Active User" role. You guys always have our support even in this one :angeldroid::inlovedroid:
Post automatically merged:

It's basically because most people are only in it to get good mods and since this site provides that, most people do on my find the need to stay and do more :(

I disagree with this. What is the point in having so much secrecy in how to gain active user status? Even if someone were to "only work to gain active user status" the work they must contribute to do that still benefits the community, as that is the requirement to being an active user.

There is also the fact that an active user status can be removed at any time at their discretion. They can change the rules to suit. This is not necessarily a negative. It may benefit the site as a whole, as the community seeking this active user status (or more realistically, the SB Points) may be guided into contributing the reviews/mods/videos what ever it may be that is most desired at that time.

I personally feel if there was some guidelines more specific than "do something to benefit the community", you will actually have more people contributing in meaningful ways more often. A clear incentive works far better than a vague one.

I understand the intentions behind the change, but what I feel will happen is you will lose a large chunk of your user base as they run out of SB Points and do not have confidence, means, or a proper understanding of what they need to do to contribute.

As a whole, the system that this forum uses is generous. They could simply disable it and make the only way to earn SB Points through watching ads, paying real money, doing garbage surveys and so on like other sites do. Understand that I am appreciative of this method and the hard work much of the community does for little in return. My main disagreement is how this change has been implemented.

Tepoy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hmm.. active user? Interesting.. but imo soon this forum will full of bs comment lol :))

Ganleo92

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Good new sbenny..thank you
Post automatically merged:

How to be an active user???

goodone95901

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you. I'm more of a observer 😁 but will definitely try to be more active 👍

ZEROTT

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you sbenny for really arein despier for login cash am super I want to save for hawk the game really cool but I only have 7 thousend

MementoMori

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I presume it's you and other moderator(community team) that choosing the ones whom to be called/given an title of active members on the forum isn't it?
Thing like this, might be better if it's done manually, than using some clanky logic/algorithm thus only based on how much quantity of time or comments they have.

rollrobin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This sounds like a reasonable adjustment to the problem. I mean, it's certainly got me trying to be more active anyway.

Chioma440

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ahh, what a relief. I thought my sb would finish and I'll just quietly stalk in a corner drooling over mods i cant pay for before the daily reward was fixed

AceSpeedninja

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hop on and browse the forum but I rarely chat or post stuff... I hope i don't gotta really post Every day.

I'm a simple person, I hop on, download interesting games n see what up on the forums.

But thank for returning the daily log