📰 News! Daily Login SB Cash reward is back!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,321 happy users since 2014.
Register

wiseblue1989

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am not active very often, i can just online a couple of hours each days, so i don't have the time to be more active, can i just get the title please, since i just want to download one game once in a while to play....

Zer0TheGh0st

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Aw.. this is really awesome to hear!! Thank you Sbenny. Hopefully the people who abused the system are gone now...

bominiez

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
i just saw it now and thank you for bring this back Sbenny!!! ❤

Euuki

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This means I cant lurk no more D:

SkylarMoon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
this is great news. hopefully ill be motivated to be more active in the community from now on :loldroid:

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I disagree with this. What is the point in having so much secrecy in how to gain active user status? Even if someone were to "only work to gain active user status" the work they must contribute to do that still benefits the community, as that is the requirement to being an active user.

There is also the fact that an active user status can be removed at any time at their discretion. They can change the rules to suit. This is not necessarily a negative. It may benefit the site as a whole, as the community seeking this active user status (or more realistically, the SB Points) may be guided into contributing the reviews/mods/videos what ever it may be that is most desired at that time.

I personally feel if there was some guidelines more specific than "do something to benefit the community", you will actually have more people contributing in meaningful ways more often. A clear incentive works far better than a vague one.

I understand the intentions behind the change, but what I feel will happen is you will lose a large chunk of your user base as they run out of SB Points and do not have confidence, means, or a proper understanding of what they need to do to contribute.

As a whole, the system that this forum uses is generous. They could simply disable it and make the only way to earn SB Points through watching ads, paying real money, doing garbage surveys and so on like other sites do. Understand that I am appreciative of this method and the hard work much of the community does for little in return. My main disagreement is how this change has been implemented.
I see your point but since the requirement as still at beta testing and still in the process of finding a good balance to benefit the forum and its members as a whole.
To me, it is still too early to say a definitive and concrete outcome.
(It's not even out for a full week yet.)

Depardeaux

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I see your point but since the requirement as still at beta testing and still in the process of finding a good balance to benefit the forum and its members as a whole.
To me, it is still too early to say a definitive and concrete outcome.
(It's not even out for a full week yet.)
My response is of course only an opinion; my feedback for this beta test period. Hopefully different sides are taken into account.

Corintia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Cool, hope this beta helps the community to sort out some problems instead of bringing new inconvenients.

Karmin863

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
That is a really good way of doing it, this way it encourages the community of this site as well as not being an automatic right

Awawu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thankd
Post automatically merged:

Thanks

PurpleGurple15

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you
Post automatically merged: