Mod apk DEAD TRIGGER 2 Mega MOD (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,173 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samyy

꧁༒☠️H҉A҉C҉K҉E҉R҉☠️༒꧂:D
Member for 5 years
Title: DEAD TRIGGER 2 Mega MOD (Updated)

Name of the game: DEAD TRIGGER 2

Version: 1.5.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Fight for survival in a zombie apocalypse with this heart-stopping first person shooter. Choose from an insane arsenal of combat weapons and battle against the walking dead in terrifying environments around the globe.
60+ million players are now battling for the future of mankind - can YOU make a difference?

The Dead Trigger 2 universe is constantly expanding its frontiers. Every update features brand new content to make your game experience even more enjoyable.
• Battle your way through ten regions and explore 33 unique environments.
• Grab your favourite zombie annihilator from 50 types of weapon. Sharpen your shooting skills and take zombies out with a bullet to the head!
• Dive into the action with more than 600 gameplay scenarios, including Solo Campaign, Global Mission and Side Quests. Complete achievements, smash challenges and receive exclusive in-game currency.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.madfingergames.deadtrigger2&hl=en
MOD Features:
FEATURES:
• One Hit Kill
• Zombies Can't Attack You (No Damage)
• Long Range Melee Attack
• Max Weapons Range
• No Weapons Overheat
• Infinite Ammo
• Rapid Fire
• Extra Money Drops
• Extra Secrets Drops
• Extra Brutality
• Increased Blueprint Drop Rate

I really appreciate if you support my work
Send Me a Coffee

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Samyy for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Samyy

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1 time

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Samyy

Member for 5 years
999? Are you serious?
since we are talking about virtual cash, it does not seem so expensive in comparison with my lost time
updating the mod..

Jenny Austen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Yeah, but at 25 SB Points a day, it would take almost 40 days for someone to put up that amount, do not you think 999 is a bit much?

Samyy

Member for 5 years
Yeah, but at 25 SB Points a day, it would take almost 40 days for someone to put up that amount, do not you think 999 is a bit much?
I see you have enough SB Points to open the link,do not worry about those who do not have
I will make an exception for them, giving free
if you are not interested, please do not spam here

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I see you have enough SB Points to open the link,do not worry about those who do not have
I will make an exception for them, giving free
if you are not interested, please do not spam here
I just purchased it to support you 😊 and because I'm grateful of doing this mod I'm just also hoping you can do the double Exp

Samyy

Member for 5 years
I just purchased it to support you 😊 and because I'm grateful of doing this mod I'm just also hoping you can do the double Exp
thank you for your support, I will consider your request

Jenny Austen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
you can bet that I have, and I do not think you know the meaning of the word spam, anyway, everyone has the right to make their own choice, have a good afternoon

Divineblueice

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your great work! I do it have enough for it yet... But will soon I hope! If you can look into fast running? The past mod had it. thank you!

Frostberg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
A little TOO cheatsy for me :< If its just gold hax then I'd definitely do it... Great mod though!

XGamer671

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'd love to try but how to get more SB Points lol

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just done the video :):)
<3 I hope you like it .

Frostberg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years