Mod apk DEAD TRIGGER 2 Mega MOD (Updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,102 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostberg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
of course
Ok... Just took another look at the list again.
Please remove:
• One Hit Kill
• Zombies Can't Attack You (No Damage)
• Long Range Melee Attack
• Max Weapons Range
• No Weapons Overheat
• Infinite Ammo
• Rapid Fire

If you could do that it'd be awesome! Sorryyyy >~< I don't mind if the price stays 999

KendyKane

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Very nice mod. Wish I had the sb to get this. Good luck and happy hunting to those that can.

Frostberg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Very nice mod. Wish I had the sb to get this. Good luck and happy hunting to those that can.
Hahah, keep your eyes out for events or give aways! I got a lot of sbcash last time there was one

KendyKane

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you. I will keep a lookout. But this one might be gone by the time I make enough.

Samyy

꧁༒☠️H҉A҉C҉K҉E҉R҉☠️༒꧂:D
Member for 5 years
Ok... Just took another look at the list again.
Please remove:
• One Hit Kill
• Zombies Can't Attack You (No Damage)
• Long Range Melee Attack
• Max Weapons Range
• No Weapons Overheat
• Infinite Ammo
• Rapid Fire

If you could do that it'd be awesome! Sorryyyy >~< I don't mind if the price stays 999
You want also xp multiplier?
Post automatically merged:

Thank you. I will keep a lookout. But this one might be gone by the time I make enough.

do not worry, I'll give you the link

KendyKane

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
You want also xp multiplier?

do not worry, I'll give you the link
Give the link to who? I'd love to be able to get this

Divineblueice

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please add exp booster and fast moving! Amazing job. I CA t wait to have enough CB for this

Frostberg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
f****ng retards need cash to download fking game bye bye you destroy this forum ********!
Every mod here requires it, you don't like it you can leave, plus you get them daily for free!

Samyy

꧁༒☠️H҉A҉C҉K҉E҉R҉☠️༒꧂:D
Member for 5 years
Please add exp booster and fast moving! Amazing job. I CA t wait to have enough CB for this

i try

f****ng retards need cash to download fking game bye bye you destroy this forum ********!
stupid child that proves you are,
I'm not a f****ng desperate for your virtual currency,I do not eat from the mods I create,I have a family, decent work, car and money
999 SB Points is just one way of demonstrating that you appreciate my work,my time..
I have often specified whoever has no SB Points,can send me a message and I will send the link for free
for the kind of people like you, it's even an offense to me that I answer you to this message
for all who have a problem with the price of my mods, they can go to hang out, the price will remain the same at any simple MOD,
this in case @Sbenny will not limit the price to a fixed value

Status
Not open for further replies.