Deadman's Cross v2.0.4 Exclusive Free Hack

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,987 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v2.0.4

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:
Deadman's Cross is a great mix between a card role-playing game and a fps for Android in which you'll take the role of one of the last men on earth, in around 2013, where the majority of the population of a planet is turned into zombie.
Each time you'll kill a deadman, you'll collect it and turn it into a card you'll use later to defeat enemies and players from all around the world in exciting fully automated card battles!

Features of Deadman's Cross for Android:

• 3D zombie hunting and catching
• Card duels
• A great variety of zombies cards
• Various missions
• Bright characters
• Possibility to take a job
• Upgradable cards

Are you ready to save human beings? Defeat all these deadmens now by downloading Deadman's Cross MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.deadmanscrossww
Mod Features:
1 Hit Kill during Hunt
Unlimited Ammo
No Reload
Deadman's life divided by 100

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

PLEASE NOTE: DEADMAN'S CROSS DOESN'T RUN ON EMULATORS OR ANY OTHER DEVICES RUNNING x86 DEVICES.

Credits to: Sbenny. AAAAARGGHH! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 79 times

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Imperceptus

Ranger of Mielikki
Member for 7 years
Thank you.

Update- every time I open the app, it doesn't open, but shows that there is a window open. It doesn't give me any errors, any ideas guys? All permissions are given, tried external and internal storage for placement of the game.

Imperceptus

Ranger of Mielikki
Member for 7 years
Unfortunately it's still not working.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I can't find the cause for the black screen you notice. It works just fine on my side, even if uninstalling and then reinstalling it so I have no idea guys.. probably a compatibility issue.

Imperceptus

Ranger of Mielikki
Member for 7 years
I'm using an LG G6(VS988), install unknown sources is turned on. Android 7.0. Tried multiple installs on internal and external memory. Any other info you can think of that I can research to try and get this to work, unfortunately I'm on the Verizon network so there's no rooting this phone. And this app doesn't work with emulators. So any ideas I'm open to test.

Dyavol

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
thanks dudee , btw still work or nah ? , Should i download the obb first or nah ?

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
Everything you find on this forum any game/app are 100% to work, if you find any problems please do post ur review, thats why we are here to improve games/apps for peoples use

Deadman's Cross v2.0.4 Exclusive Free Hack was released by Sbenny and 12629 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.