💬 Review Delicious: Emily's True Love

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,796 happy users since 2014.
Register

deepxmarks

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Delicious: Emily's True Love

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - Delicious - True Love v30.134 !! Full Unlocked + Infinite Money !!

The bare bones Delicious or GameHouse Stories experience. The one that started the modern franchise.

Review:
While there are several games before this one in the 'Delicious' franchise, this game is the one hailed officially by GameHouse as the first one in their franchise. Playing this game after playing their later releases, we can see how far they have come as a franchise. The gameplay is really basic towards veteran of the franchise with lots of QoL updates haven't been implemented. The location is quite varied but the upgrades are a bit meh with little impact being felt in-game. One thing I missed from their future games is the food upgrades from multiple sells. Without this feature, the foods can get boring to look at for 10 levels straight. The trophies are also a bit too counterintuitive and gamey to achieve and I ended up not bothering to achieve it and watch the full ending online instead. There's really no other incentive on achieving it other than a small quip during the ending credit. The one that shines brightly in this game is, of course, the story. Let's be real, the only reason most of us play this game now is to experience Emily's beginning in this franchise, and GameHouse truly deliver beautifully on this aspect. I find myself getting emotional from the cut scenes and relating to Emily's youthful naive approach to romance. Character development of side characters are also beautifully done tho a bit rushed due to the constraint of 10 levels per location.
Edit:
I forgot to mention this but just like the whole game in general, it's much much easier to find Carl (the mouse) since his hiding spot isn't as obscure as in future installment. This was a good thing for me since I don't really like hidden object but might be a turn off to others.

Would you recommend this to other users? Only to the diehard GameHouse Stories fans who want to experience the one that started it all.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well I am also a Die heart fan of GHOS . I really love their stories. Well I don't know about it much but I think the first one of this franchise on Android platform is Taste of fame . 😅

deepxmarks

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi, @Gourov . First of all thanks for your nodded games here. It's a godsend. While Taste of Fame was released on smartphone devices, it is no longer updated/supported for newer devices. Even the GameHouse Stories App only listed from True Love and all the list that I found started from True Love. If we going to talk about the start of this format, then yes, Taste of Fame would be the first one since the first three game used a different storytelling mechanic.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi, @Gourov . First of all thanks for your nodded games here. It's a godsend. While Taste of Fame was released on smartphone devices, it is no longer updated/supported for newer devices. Even the GameHouse Stories App only listed from True Love and all the list that I found started from True Love. If we going to talk about the start of this format, then yes, Taste of Fame would be the first one since the first three game used a different storytelling mechanic.
Thanks a lot for the information 😍 Didn't know that much tbh. 😅 And you are welcome 😊 If you have any requests regarding any Gamehouse games feel free to contact 😃

deepxmarks

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot for the information 😍 Didn't know that much tbh. 😅 And you are welcome 😊 If you have any requests regarding any Gamehouse games feel free to contact 😃
Will do! I'm planning on playing all of 'em (some of it again) in the future. I finished True Love 2 days ago and at the third restaurant on Wonder Wedding. Still a lot more to go lol. I finished Unsung Heroes a week ago and thought that they use the 'ad for level' model but found out when I played Dr. Cares that they actually used the pay to play and subscription. Really bummed out since I'm pretty dirt poor. I'm fine with watching ad but paying is not really an option for me (at least for now). Glad to find your modded APK here!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Will do! I'm planning on playing all of 'em (some of it again) in the future. I finished True Love 2 days ago and at the third restaurant on Wonder Wedding. Still a lot more to go lol. I finished Unsung Heroes a week ago and thought that they use the 'ad for level' model but found out when I played Dr. Cares that they actually used the pay to play and subscription. Really bummed out since I'm pretty dirt poor. I'm fine with watching ad but paying is not really an option for me (at least for now). Glad to find your modded APK here!
I am Glad you find your game here :love:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I even hate ads xD. Thats why unlocking is my first priority for Gamehouse games. I am also currently playing Wonder wedding and maybe on Level 15. Tbh Dont get much time to play 😅