Mod apk Delicious - Wonder Wedding v32.108 !! Full Game Unlocked + Infinite Money !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,473 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dwen

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
🎮 Testing Team
Member for 2 years
Hello dear producer. thank you for your work the application is the latest version and installed successfully. but the game cannot be accessed .

An information from the error: The game gives a connection error on the login screen and the text connecting constantly remains on the screen. In short, the game cannot be accessed. Tested with wifi and mobile data, same error on both. I present to your information. new . I wish you success in your work .

Device on which the application was tested : Samsung A21-S
Device version : Android 12

An image of the error:

Screenshot_20221203-235120_Delicious_Emilys_Wedding.jpg

Yours truly ,
Dwen
Testing Team

Thegreek

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This game is one of the most terrific of the series.incredible story brilliant graphic everything.something a little just a bit that makes me always in the newest games worried is the upgrade on the food and not only section that gets so slowly up and down.❤

diandravsblla

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Please help, i cant open this game, everytime i open the game its immediately close, always like that. Help what can i do? I alr pay 75sb for this game.

emily6969

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Screenshot_2023-07-23-23-16-43-44.png
Screenshot_2023-07-23-23-16-39-26.png

did everything like in the video (install apk then extract obb file and move it to sdcard/android/obb file *i did move it to storage/android/obb too*) but both didn't work, help

CocoNini

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Help! Mine says the data can't be found! I really want to play this one 😭😭

CocoNini

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Please reply.. Really need an answer or solution to this problem.. :(

CocoNini

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've got the same problem like you too. If you find the solution or a playable free delicious wonder wedding, please do tell me 🙏

Delicious - Wonder Wedding v32.108 !! Full Game Unlocked + Infinite Money !! was released by Gourov and 15024 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.