Do you know guys any low spec android game that i cant play on my Potato?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,088 happy users since 2014.
Register

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
So my EVGA Tegra note 7 has been broke last night and since that i can't open it.
im screwd the only thing that left to me to use is my old potato but i don't know what games is going to work on my 512 ram and mali 450 with ARMv7 potato so want you guys to suggest me some low spec games for android that can work on my potato

RomStar

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yep quite a few if your fine with emulation mate

You have access to all the gba and Ds games, and for good measures you can play stuff like custom rom hacks (if your into Pokémon that is)

Ps1 will also run and alongside that, games such as Flow or some minimalistic games should work. Personally I'd play a bit of clash or something and tons of great older titles via emulation

Hope this helps.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You might try the following:

Reaper - A Tale of a Pale Swordsman
Scribblenauts Remix (or Scribblenauts Unlimited)
Haunt The House Terrortown
All games from developer "Kairosoft", "Choice of Games" and "Hosted Games"
Probably some million other games.. seriously, just avoid heavy graphics games and you'll see you can nearly play 80% of Google Play games.

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
You might try the following:

Reaper - A Tale of a Pale Swordsman
Scribblenauts Remix (or Scribblenauts Unlimited)
Haunt The House Terrortown
All games from developer "Kairosoft", "Choice of Games" and "Hosted Games"
Probably some million other games.. seriously, just avoid heavy graphics games and you'll see you can nearly play 80% of Google Play games.
thanks for you're suggestions i will try those games and i already played all both hosted & choices games Mr. @Sbenny but my potato can't run scribblenauts.