Mod apk Doorman Story: Hotel team tycoon, time management v1.7.5 Free Shopping (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,947 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Doorman Story: Hotel team tycoon, time management v1.7.5

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 12 times

• Doorman Story is your chance to test your management skills and build a hotel empire.
    Go all the way from a small roadside motel, where travelers stay overnight, to a luxury hyper hotel where even stars dream of spending their vacation.

If you are enjoying hotel simulator games, Doorman Story Resort Simulation is a perfect choice. Let your inner hotel manager shine! Manage your staff, respond to customer requests and have time to fulfill their whims to pass the levels. Make their stay in this idle hotel special by all means.

Improve the hotel! Book your equipment and upgrade your rooms to keep your customers happy. The better the apartment, the more money you get from your guests. Earn enough to become a respected resort tycoon. Download now the MOD APK of Doorman Story: Hotel team tycoon, time management for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Free Shopping (Money and Gems never decrease)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Debby and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rmg.hotelteam

Downloaded 15 times

MaysaMM

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am having a problem with the APK file, i cant instal it. When i tried with my phone it says problem with parsing the file, and then i tried installing it with SAI but it says : Invalid APK files selected.

Please help i dont know what else i can try

Awentia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Works great debby, thank you so much! Just started the app and all works perfectly.

Lots of love xxx

MaysaMM

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
May i ask how you installed the file ?
It won't instal for me and i don't know why, i am not an expert so i dont know what i can try, but i have been installing APK's from this site for a long time and this one doesnt want to work like the others i have installed before.

Awentia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey,
i just clicked on install, wich it did fine for me, installed it and started playing tbh ❤ I'm sorry, maybe someone else knows what went wrong for you

Coins and diamonds are spend when used.

Last edited:

Awentia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Screenshot_20210216-110737_Doorman Story.jpg

Coins are being spend but it starts up

Last edited:

MaysaMM

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have found a way to instal the APK file ( with LP) but the MOD does not work for me, when i spend coins or gems they still decrease. I dont know if this is because i had to patch the APK file to get it installed ( i have tried patching it just with the option to block the adds and after i found the MOD did not work i removed and started again withan other patch trying to get in app purchases for free) or because it really does not work but any advice from someone who know what they are doing (unlike me) is welcome!

midahe

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi together,

my problem is, "Free Shopping (Money and Gems never decrease)", is not working.

When i buy the first one "room update" for 200 Coins the coins going away.

Are i am the one and only with this problem ?

Anyone can help ?

Thanks

Bublik2kcy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi!
I have the same problem as midahe and MaysaMM. The coins decrease when purchasing upgrades.

Last edited:

Bublik2kcy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Woops! Sorry for the multiple posts. I was confused since nothing happens after clicking on post reply.

Bublik2kcy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Woops! Sorry for the multiple post. I clicked multiple times on post reply because nothing seemed to work. Haha. I'm using the android app.

Doorman Story: Hotel team tycoon, time management v1.7.5 Free Shopping was released by Debby and 1416 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.