Dr. Panda Bath Time v1.0 MOD_

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,050 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years

Dr. Panda Bath Time v1.0

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.drpanda.bathtime
No Root Needed
Online Needed ? No

Features Given
Paid Unlocked
All characters unlocked
Full game unlocked
No Ads
Permissions Removed
License Resolved

Description
https://youtu.be/KMxiFo4VujE

**Recommended ages 3-5**
__-(special note I have many of the ' Dr. Panda's games ' use search bar to locate more)-__

READ MORE TAP SPOILER
MAKE BATH TIME PLAYFUL AND EDUCATIONAL! !

In Dr. Panda Bath Time, help Dr. Panda's friends get cleaned up and watch them express their bright personalities - all while learning about hygiene routines and having lots of fun! Go on snorkeling adventures in the bathtub, give the animals a colorful, soapy beard or dry off with a magical blow dryer!

Dr. Panda Bath Time is designed with kids aged 3-5 years in mind, with the goal of supporting good health and hygiene practices in a fun, playful way.

KEY FEATURES:
- Learn about hygiene routines through 6 fun activities!
- Strengthen empathic skills by caring for the animals.
- Discover and play with the interactive objects in the bathroom.
- Laugh and giggle at the animals’ reactions❗

Credit Me
SusieQ™

ENJOY

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
OR USE MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Like My Work ? . . . Show me some Love..click the
"LIKE"

Downloaded 90 times

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
First my apologies as I don't recall the age of your children. I hope this game is age appropriate for at least one of them <3 .
I had done another Dr. Panda game MOD today, if you want any of the other Dr. Panda , My Town , Hoopa City, games let me know, I have done ALL of the above developers series of kids games & I'd be happy to get you links if you'd like.
My Best Regards to you & the kids,

KendyKane

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
mine are ages 2 and 11. This is a good starter for my little one. Thank you.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Nice games, thanks bro
@Dhemyth
Really ?
"Bro" ???
Look at the modders name.
SusieQ.. Sound like she's a bro ? How about under the modder signature --➡
➡"This girl has been freeing apps since 2014"

Doesn't sound like SusieQ is a bro at all ....
Screenshot_2018-07-04-13-14-56.png

Dr. Panda Bath Time v1.0 MOD_ was released by SusieQ and 4481 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.