LP mod apk Dragon Shooter -Dragon war- Arcade shooting game v1.1.01 + free inapp purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,294 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years

Dragon shooter - Dragon war - Arcade shooting game v1.1.01

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: ASDFGHJKLQWE
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1 time

• Dragon battle, get ready - go! 🐲
    Amidst ancient times, 1945 years ago, the world was ruled by 2 legends of strikers: a Hell Fire era, led by Herios, the brutal who hails dragon warfare, sabotage and chaos. These attacking dragons want to conquer Earth and even the galaxy with their superior power. The other was Sunlight, a league of peace-loving dragons, led by Varius, against Hellfire. And the war of the two sky raptors started a fight.
    A dragonslinger now steps up, alongside Varius, to end this persistent war of the Sky Snatchers. That dragon is you!

Start your superior adventure now with one click 🔫:
    - Control your favorite dragon to attack and defeat alien enemies
    - Join an endless battle of dragon attacks, collect items and weapons to increase your weapon power, train your dragon to become a legendary in this amazing dragon arcade game
    "- Remember to use the power booster that resets every 30 seconds to fend off brutal aviation enemies
    - Equip and upgrade your support dragon to help you fight the invaders"

Simple gameplay 🎮, well designed graphics, Dragon Shooter - Dragon Spirit retro - arcade shooter brings you the unforgettable arcade game experience 💯

⚡GAME FEATURES⚡
    - It's a completely free offline game!
    - Easy to play: It's an arcade shooting game. Dragon shooter - Dragon war - Arcade shooting game APK is the best possible choice for those looking for Action, Shooter, Bulletstorm, Casual, Single player, Stylized, Offline apps. Remember when you played Galaga Wars?
    - 10+ dragon adventurers with amazing skill sets ⚔
    - Unlimited fantasy maps to discover, from sky to space to galaxy attack 🌏
    - Play in 3 arcade game difficulty levels: Easy, Normal, Hard
    - No internet connection required: this is an arcade dragon shooting game
    - Collect coins, meat and items to increase your power
    - Tons of amazing and unlimited dragon quests to complete

… . Being a hacked app, you might think Dragon shooter - Dragon war - Arcade shooting game is difficult to install or unsafe, but it's not! Dragon shooter - Dragon war - Arcade shooting game APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you..
    and many great features!

Enjoy and relax in the epic dragon spirit with Dragon Shooter - Retro Dragon Spirit - sky shooter game on google play NOW!
    Ready to play? Download now Dragon shooter - Dragon war - Arcade shooting game APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1.Free shopping
    2. free inapp purchases

Notes:
    1. Buy everything from shop for free which is in dollar.
    2. Before downloading this game must check you have Lucky Patcher .

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rocket.dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 7 times

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Review: Dragon Shooter - LP MOD by ASDFGHJKLQWE

If you are of a similar age to me, then you grew up playing shooters in the arcade.

The genre was huge in the early 80s, with a number of well known hit games like 1942, R-Type, and Zaxxon becoming all the rage as some of the best games the arcade could offer. There were so many games, bootlegs, and clones that it became tough to distinguish one game from another, and in the 90s arcades started shifting away from the 2D shooter games to games which used light guns instead, and the genre more or less died out.

The idea is fairly simple - you control a jet, spaceship, or some other flying character, and have the freedom to move around the screen, which will show the terrain below you. The scrolling speed is controlled by the game, and you cannot turn around or change the speed at which it goes. You are confronted by waves of enemies that you must destroy, and hitting an enemy with your ship or being shot by an enemy generally kills you. Destroying the enemies first sometimes gives you powerups which can increase your agility, fire power, or give you powerful last ditch weapons which can clear a large area of the screen of enemies.

Dragon Shooter is a terrific example of the genre making its way to mobile. You control your flying dragon by dragging it around the screen, and shooting fireballs at the enemies. There are a range of power ups to collect which will make the job easier, increasing the amount, range, or style of your dragon’s fire. The game runs smoothly, which is critical for these types of games as stutters or lag will spell certain doom when you face large groups of advanced enemies.

By using Lucky Patcher , ASDFGHJKLQWE gives us the ability to get things like the premium subscriptions which remove ads, remove limits on starting levels, and provides bonus gems and fragments that you can use to upgrade your stable of dragons and make them even more powerful. As you progress through the game your dragon gets stronger and able to face more difficult challenges, and you even end up with a full flight of four dragons in diamond formation, blasting away at all the enemies in higher levels.

I think this is a very solid shooter game, and as I stated earlier I was a big fan of the genre. The mobile controls are pretty good - you automatically fire continuously, controlling the positioning of your dragon by dragging it around the screen or tapping where you want it to go. Special weapons can be easily activated by using your thumb on the side of the screen.

This game is well worth checking out and I highly recommend it.

Credit: @Ysar

criticalmanimal

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 5 years
I keep getting an error in the store that says connect to the internet even though I am on the internet. Anyone have a clue? LP usually works flawless for me. I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling, but it never does a full clean delete. Can someone please help? Thanks!

Attachments

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I keep getting an error in the store that says connect to the internet even though I am on the internet. Anyone have a clue? LP usually works flawless for me. I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling, but it never does a full clean delete. Can someone please help? Thanks!
@criticalmanimal I just tested the mod. There are in-app purchases and they work.
Also, I'm using wifi

Kind regards,
Yoda
Mod Testing Team

criticalmanimal

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 5 years
I just tried downloading another LP game and it's not working either. I just updated my phone to Android 12 and I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I just tried downloading another LP game and it's not working either. I just updated my phone to Android 12 and I wonder if that has anything to do with it.
I can't be sure because I don't have Android 12 but I know most Android 11 and 12 are having major problems with mods, regardless if they are LP mods or not. The only suggestion/fix we have is to try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This MAY help you but it's not a guarantee. Some member are having issues with it freezing. oof

Dragon Shooter -Dragon war- Arcade shooting game v1.1.01 + free inapp purchases was released by Asoul Modder and 636 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.