Mod apk Dream Daddy v20190702 Unlimited Messages (New)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,501 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 1.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SomethingInteresti

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Another person has been added to the problem everyone here has. I can't get pass the menu screen as the play button doesn't work and it says that I have no internet connection even tho I have a rather stable one.

reaperSkull

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
it doesn't work! can't get past menu so pls FIX IT!

Last edited:

XmoonchildX

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't play the game. It says no internet connection and the play button doesn't work. Please fix this!😭

Medjed23

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm able to get the mod to open, but everytime I tap the play button it doesnt work. Help...

Lyto

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Link is wprling but once downloaded the file cannot be opened
Post automatically merged:

Link is wprling but once downloaded the file cannot be opened

imoutofideas

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hope this works!
Post automatically merged:

It didn't lol

Last edited:

OhHhNoOo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How do I do this if I'm playing on a computer with bluestacks..? I tried to extract it but I can't extract it to that file location since I don't have it.

didusayaoi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was having the same problem as everyone else 🙄 but after putting the OBB file into my ANDROID file on my SD CARD it worked just fine!! 😁👌

liviarco

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Did the installing as the instructions said. Uninstalled the original game, instaled the mod, extracted the game cache in the obb folder, the "play" button doesn't work. I don't use an SD Card, could that be the issue? :c

Last edited:

hornyloki

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
well for me it didn't work 😅 but thankyou for making this though <3 maybe its just because my old phone

Pera

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Um, I did exactly what the info implies for me to do. I extracted the cache to the ANDROID/odd file. I have SB Patcher and all and It works well, it's just that whenever i try to play, the play button won't work and it keeps saying that I'm not connected to internet. Can someone help me out with what I'm doing wrong?

PohaU8707

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The apk doesn't work, i tap the play button but don't start, please help

Dream Daddy v20190702 Unlimited Messages (New) was released by Debby and 43486 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.