Dream Job

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,074 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thankies :) Appreciate it a heap. It's nice to have someone encourage me. I might go check that Writer's Notebook out ^^
We'd be glad to have you XD

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
As I grew up I always wanted to be an author, but as I've grown, I've realised I'm not patient enough haha I have the story in my head and play it out in a dream, then I get bored coz I don't want to write it all! Don't get me wrong, I seriously love writing, but I have too many ideas always coming in. So I prefer to write songs as it's much quicker. And needing to make it rhyme gives me a brilliant challenge! I've always secretly wanted to be famous. Adored. Admired. A singer, an actor, a model, youtuber... Anything influential that'd make my name popularly known in a positive way. Especially singing, modelling and/or acting. But I've always figured that wouldn't be possible for me... So I have forced a new dream to open a shelter for homeless people. I'd cook for them, entertain them, give them therapy, help them get jobs. Maybe even have em work for me! :) All for free. But I need to have money... But as you said, if money didn't matter, that'd be it. Maybe also a restaurant called the Potato Shake with a potato mascot that shakes/dances. The focus would be my favourite food, potatoes and favourite drink, milkshakes. There'd be a special drink for brave challengers... A potato milkshakes LMAO
But yeah... That's it :) I want to do everything but my Mum said "Dreamer's heads are in the clouds. Sounds good but people can't fly, we walk. Stay grounded, simple and be realistic. Dreams are a sugar-coated illusion based on luck and talent, which we don't have in this family." Her words hurt but, she has experience in life. I don't yet.

Without dreams we are empty beings and its dreams of yesterday that create today's reality .. 🤗 Believe in the impossible and believe in yourself and know you have the power the manifest your dreams as they are an extension of yourself and your soul's desire 💓
Post automatically merged:

I am an Aquarius too!!!

With a blog it's sort of nice because you can write on your own schedule and you don't need a whole book's worth of content, you can release things one chapter at a time if you wanted to. I recommend looking into it. Plus, you don't always have to write about the same thing with a blog. The variety might help you find your passion again XD.

Yay 😃 see I knew there was a reason our mom's felt we ate books .. Aquarians rock no matter what others think

Dayyyyy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
As I grew up I always wanted to be an author, but as I've grown, I've realised I'm not patient enough haha I have the story in my head and play it out in a dream, then I get bored coz I don't want to write it all! Don't get me wrong, I seriously love writing, but I have too many ideas always coming in. So I prefer to write songs as it's much quicker. And needing to make it rhyme gives me a brilliant challenge! I've always secretly wanted to be famous. Adored. Admired. A singer, an actor, a model, youtuber... Anything influential that'd make my name popularly known in a positive way. Especially singing, modelling and/or acting. But I've always figured that wouldn't be possible for me... So I have forced a new dream to open a shelter for homeless people. I'd cook for them, entertain them, give them therapy, help them get jobs. Maybe even have em work for me! :) All for free. But I need to have money... But as you said, if money didn't matter, that'd be it. Maybe also a restaurant called the Potato Shake with a potato mascot that shakes/dances. The focus would be my favourite food, potatoes and favourite drink, milkshakes. There'd be a special drink for brave challengers... A potato milkshakes LMAO
But yeah... That's it :) I want to do everything but my Mum said "Dreamer's heads are in the clouds. Sounds good but people can't fly, we walk. Stay grounded, simple and be realistic. Dreams are a sugar-coated illusion based on luck and talent, which we don't have in this family." Her words hurt but, she has experience in life. I don't yet.
same 😭

I am an Aquarius too!!!

With a blog it's sort of nice because you can write on your own schedule and you don't need a whole book's worth of content, you can release things one chapter at a time if you wanted to. I recommend looking into it. Plus, you don't always have to write about the same thing with a blog. The variety might help you find your passion again XD.
thank you for your advice 😭💖💖💖🙏

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
You're welcome. If you do decide to start a blog and need any help getting started, let me know. I'd be glad to help you out!

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Mine would be to own/have an animal shelter, because i love animals.lobe taking care if them. And i always liked ICT work.maybe in the near future i will do it.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Mine would be to own/have an animal shelter, because i love animals.lobe taking care if them. And i always liked ICT work.maybe in the near future i will do it.
Thats a wonderful idea right there .. Ive also dreamed of opening a shelter someday but for the time being I volunteer at some TNR and feeding organizations so I can learn more and be ready when the opportunity comes

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Aaw wauw..thats. Really nice.. I try to do a litle here at my home. Cuase here in my country a few people openend a shelter.thats so nice. We never had something like that in tjis country i life in.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Aaw wauw..thats. Really nice.. I try to do a litle here at my home. Cuase here in my country a few people openend a shelter.thats so nice. We never had something like that in tjis country i life in.
Thats awesome , animals have no voice and its caring people like you that can make a big difference to their lives and opening the eyes of others 💓💓 I also started of at home with like 14 cats that I fed and found homes for since I had to move from that home .. Ive had a sort of gift in that I'd find animals followed me home from shops and libraries or parks so I know having a shelter for them or just filling my house up like noah's ark 😄 will be a good thing

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I would love to do that, but I never could because I'd want to bring them all home with me and I wouldn't have the space or money to do that :/

Just imagine "Hey honeyyy!! I'm hoooommmeee! With seven new cats, 12 new dogs, and an abandoned bunny!!!"
My boyfriend loves animals, but he'd kill me.

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Aaw that is so true.. I really love animals. Keep doing what you do for for them. You will get lots of blessings

Hahaha..i understand.. I have the same problem. But thankfully my mother in law and one of my colleage are planning and share the amount of animals we found or get..or even buy. For me i have now 1 monkey 6dogs.. I am waiting on my bunny. And an other dog. My colleage has also 6 dogs. Last time we found ond on the streets.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Aaw that is so true.. I really love animals. Keep doing what you do for for them. You will get lots of blessings

Hahaha..i understand.. I have the same problem. But thankfully my mother in law and one of my colleage are planning and share the amount of animals we found or get..or even buy. For me i have now 1 monkey 6dogs.. I am waiting on my bunny. And an other dog. My colleage has also 6 dogs. Last time we found ond on the streets.
:eek: I have always wanted a monkey xD

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Girlllll..me to. This monkey i got for my birthday. His such a fun boy. He is almost a year old. In my country is so cheap and not so difficult to get a monkey. I read online that in other countries s so difficult and expensive.
If you csn get a monkey you should try it. But get a baby monkey.. Not to small

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Girlllll..me to. This monkey i got for my birthday. His such a fun boy. He is almost a year old. In my country is so cheap and not so difficult to get a monkey. I read online that in other countries s so difficult and expensive.
If you csn get a monkey you should try it. But get a baby monkey.. Not to small
I would love to, unfortunately I live in one of those countries where they are super expensive :/.

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Damn..thats not so nice.. If i could give you a monkey i would. Hope in the near future that u can have one

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
We would have to move into a bigger house anyway, right now we live in an apartment

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I would love to do that, but I never could because I'd want to bring them all home with me and I wouldn't have the space or money to do that :/

Just imagine "Hey honeyyy!! I'm hoooommmeee! With seven new cats, 12 new dogs, and an abandoned bunny!!!"
My boyfriend loves animals, but he'd kill me.
Lol I can imagine it 😄 Ive had lots of rescues and pets including fish , dogs and birds but those birds I had to give away 🙈 my kittys would have eaten them .. My mom is strict and doesn't like animals in her house so to save the few kittys I couldnt find homes for I had to move .. As for my bf 😅 as a kid he brought all animals home and his aunt used to call him Mr Noah so when we live together I'd have no problems as he's bound to bring in strays and rescues of his own

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Lol I can imagine it 😄 Ive had lots of rescues and pets including fish , dogs and birds but those birds I had to give away 🙈 my kittys would have eaten them .. My mom is strict and doesn't like animals in her house so to save the few kittys I couldnt find homes for I had to move .. As for my bf 😅 as a kid he brought all animals home and his aunt used to call him Mr Noah so when we live together I'd have no problems as he's bound to bring in strays and rescues of his own
We would love to bring in more. There's this adorable Great Perinese at the shelter by us, but it would be so wrong to bring a big dog like that home to an apartment.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
We would love to bring in more. There's this adorable Great Perinese at the shelter by us, but it would be so wrong to bring a big dog like that home to an apartment.
Yes I agree 🙈 apartments aren't the best of place's to keep pets

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
That's why right now we just have a 29 gallon freshwater fish tank, and we are getting a separate for salt water fish.