💬 Review Duskwood

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,339,765 happy users since 2014.
Register

ancuuut

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Duskwood

Duskwood is an android game in which you are trying to figure out who captured a pretty young girl named Hannah.

Review:
Honestly, when I first started to play Duskwood, I didn't expect much of it. I thought it was just another cash-grabing „choose your story” type of game, like Choices or Episode. But fortunately, I was surprised to realize that this game is actually very intriguing and innovative. PROs: The game interface is simply a mobile screen, therefore it adds realism to it. Personally, I find it very appealing that this game has some horror-related content in it. Furthermore, the story makes you want to play more. (I actually played A WHOLE DAY this game). The characters are intriguing. The thing I like the most about this game is the fact that you interact with REAL people (paid actors, of course). But it's an unique experience, to say the least. CONs: The mini games (similar to Candy Crash) you need to play in order to unlock new chapters are simply frustrating for me personally, it's very difficult to beat them. I personally believe they are so hard to beat in order for you to get frustrated and pay real money to get ahead.
Overall, a very nice experience and I am sure waiting for another episode to be released! What do you guys think?

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes! I wish everyone would at least try out this innovative game. It's a new experience I didn't get from any other game. :giggle::giggle:

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Achelois

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Nice review !
I LOVE Duskwood ....... #iamjake
Waiting for next episode to release!

Shubhi762

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Good game! I downloaded the new version of this game but when I try to download level 2 it won't work what should I do?