Mod apk Episode - Choose Your Story v22.91 Mod Apk (Free Premium Choices and Passes hack, v2 Free) [Sbenny Exclusive] (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,628 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrangNguyen

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for this awesome mod!
so the "free premium choices" didn't work for me at first but i tried again the next day and it worked fine

Juanita2000

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
So when there is a choice to buy a bonus scene the mod doesn't work. I tried toggling the mod on and off but still it doesn't work. The unlimited pass is working. But i missed a lot of bonus items and scenes that comes at the end of a chapter.

LadyHofAvalon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Works fine to me
Maybe it's the "appear on top" app setting that makes the mod menu appear
nah, just realized the passes work only on community/user-made stories, not official episode ones. had to get 17 diamonds from the initial starting screen by playing thru some books and "buy" the option to see the whole app, but i got there in the end. anyways both features are working as intended 😌💕

update (7/4): idk if its glitching or just a feature from me installing it on a phone running android 11, but i just wanted to share that some stories (again, user-made) still consume passes even if the toggle for free chapters is on. I tried exiting out the app and as well as retoggling it, but the next chapter i read for it still takes a ticket away. Free premium choices still work awesome though! So still, great job on it <3

Last edited:

Cszil

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
been waiting for a mod like this, thank you

alexeun

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
this is great!!!
Post automatically merged:

this is great!!!

Status