💬 Review Fallout Shelter

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,761 happy users since 2014.
Register

GreenHat2810

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Fallout Shelter

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): Fallout Shelter - Apps on Google Play

Uh what to say....this game is for everyone even if you aren't a Fallout fan and don't know about the Fallout franchise or its beautiful lore. Literally, even your grandma can play it. It's simple, but fun. You are a overseer (a.k.a the leader) of a vault and you need to keep its residents (a.k.a vault dwellers) happy and healthy. There are many things you can collect such as weapons, costumes [to boost dwellers STATS (a.k.a S.P.E.C.I.A.L) and pets. Dwellers also have unique S.P.E.C.I.A.L and you can train them in special rooms to boost it.
P/s: For your information, the dwellers can even reproduce, so you can have Commons Babies, Rare Babies or even Legendary babies with amazing S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Guess what, you can even have Legendary TRIPLETS, it's all based on you luck (and the parents' S.P.E.C.I.A.L).

Review:
The game is great, the mechanism is wonderful, the game is quite heavy though (about 200mb for me), but I think that's fine for a masterpiece like this. The graphic is 2D, but the background is 3D? The game provides a lot of different things. Although it's offline, it has a crap ton of interesting quests and adventure, you can also send dweller out to the Wasteland to loot Caps (in-game currency), items, and it may open some hidden quest too! You can rename dwellers and kick them out of the vault too, after all, YOU'RE the overseer, and no one gonna stop you.
After a while I finished all of the quests and got bored and my greedy ass wanted every items in the game soooooooo if you're like me and want to cheat the game I would recommended using LP to patch it to enable free IAP or using save files mod apk such as Pimp My Vault ( it got removed from Google Play, don't install it)
P/s: DON'T INSTALL PIMP MY VAULT, IT SUCKS. Install FSSE (Fallout Shelter Save Editor) instead. It provides a wider range of things, you can mod resources, add legendary dwellers and weapons, costumes, pets...basically almost everything.

Would you recommend this to other users? Absolutely, this game is amazing, a perk of being the overseer is I can kick anybody I hate out of the vault in seconds. But recently there are dozens of copy-cats who have the same idea and their game almost no different from Fallout Shelter.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: