Favourite Tv Shows

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,280 happy users since 2014.
Register

Weezie91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What was your favourite tv show that you watched?

Mine was
Rosie and Jim when I was a Toddler
Pokemon whilst in primary School and I still like it now days
That's so raven in my teen years
And now at the age of 30 I have so many! 😂 🤣

• Love
Reactions: Ife

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'd say "Atypical" was a nice one to watch, hope new seasons to come out soon!

• Love

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
Friends, The Vampire Diaries, Watchmen, Why Women Kill, iZombie, Shadowhunters, Locked Up, Elite, Cable Girls. I love these series.

DadDawg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Again with the impossible questions, too many to list I'm old and they shift from season, and series, but to play the game I'll list a few. Angel, House, Psych, Daredevil, The Walking Dead, Alice in Borderland, Sweet Home, The Librarians, The Rookie, and more than I can think of

• Love

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
Again with the impossible questions, too many to list I'm old and they shift from season, and series, but to play the game I'll list a few. Angel, House, Psych, Daredevil, The Walking Dead, Alice in Borderland, Sweet Home, The Librarians, The Rookie, and more than I can think of
The librarians and Alice in Borderland were wonderful series. Still waiting for AIB's second season 🤞🏾

Kaiii7

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Bob's Burgers, Shameless, and The Haunting of Hill House are a few of my favorites

vasto

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Kingdom its such a good zombie show and it made me cry its on netflix(which put out so many bangers this year)
Post automatically merged:

Kingdom its such a good zombie show and it made me cry its on netflix(which put out so many bangers this year)

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
The big bang theory. Not my favorite but I definitely like it.